why version 2 when version 1 is already out?

Here is the thing. I have a love-hate relationship with version 1. From the beginning, I knew "Partners in Speed" would be about Taehyung and Jungkook's friendship, but I can't help feeling like the execution isn't exactly what I want it to be in the PinS that's already out.

I could leave it as it is and just let it be, because a lot of you enjoyed it anyways, but I couldn't get rid of the need to rewrite the story.

"Partners in Speed" version 2 has the same main points: Taehyung and Jungkook's friendship, and Taehyung's character development.

So, what's different?

The plot is a bit different. Park Jimin and the Japan Race still happen, but I've changed the events that follow his arrival.

Another thing that's different – if you read version 1, you know in chapter 18, Taehyung meets Wooshik. They don't meet again until chapter 29, and then there is a time skip and they are dating. In version 2, I gave them a lot more development (which I love a lot more).

One more thing that changed – Jungkook's and Yeeun's inner conflicts, and their relationship's story line. I didn't really like what I've done for them in version 1. In version 2, they are still together, but they go through different things on the inside and together.

Do you have to read it before reading "Welcome to Your Last Race" (Street Racers #3)?

Technically not, the outcome is very much the same. I wrote "WTYLR" according to PinS version 2, but as I said, the outcome is the same, so you'll still understand everything. But I highly recommend ready "Partners in Speed" version 2 sksk. It's way better than version 1 in my opinion. 

Also, Taeshik are goals so you'll sure enjoy it

🏁