Chapter 6

The space is still that space, the gray sky and the brown earth. If it was really soil, maybe Su Yunxi would be happier, but it's a pity that these earthy brown things are gravel, which is really deadly.

  The cup of hot water that was put in last night is still steaming. After a few hours of experiments, it can be seen that this space is still no problem in keeping fresh.

  Timers such as electronic watches will fail after entering this space, giving people the illusion that time will be suspended when entering this space. After all, in the novel, the time for the crops planted on the land in this space is not suspended but shortened rapidly.

  As a nurse with two years of service who is not a top student, almost all the knowledge learned during the strongest brainstorming period in the third year of high school has been returned to the teacher. People who don't even understand advanced mathematics, don't waste time and energy trying to figure out various theories about space, time and space.

  In short, just know that the growth rate of the things here is very fast.

 Su Yunxi walked to the only one-square-meter piece of soil in the space. After comparing it with the surroundings, he could clearly perceive that this was the only place where things could be planted.

  Su Yunxi's parents don't live at home now, and Su Yunxi either eats in the hospital cafeteria or orders takeaway, so it's really difficult to get some seeds temporarily. Fortunately, there is still garlic in the refrigerator that he doesn't know when he put it in, which can be used as a seed.

  The garlic was peeled into individual cloves and ten 'seeds' were planted on top of that soil. To be honest, an area of one square meter is definitely not small for garlic cloves, and it is not a problem to plant dozens of them densely.

  But when Su Yunxi planted things on it, a kind of intuition told him that the maximum limit for such small things was ten, and things beyond ten could not be planted.

  There are such miraculous things as the portable space, and Su Yunxi accepts it smoothly without any stumbling blocks.

  After planting the garlic cloves, Su Yunxi squatted beside him and counted. The timer is not working, but his mouth can still be used. One, two, three, four, five counting slowly according to the speed of one second and the garlic cloves grow small seedlings in about two minutes.

  Su Yunxi continued to count, and in about ten minutes, ten delicate and green garlic sprouts matured.

  Speaking of it, Su Yunxi always thought that garlic was grown from onions, but now he has answered his doubts through experiments.

  After a while, the garlic sprouts tended to be mature. Su Yunxi picked all the garlic sprouts, and there were already round garlic underneath.

  A farmer of gardener planted a clove of garlic in autumn and harvested a clove of garlic next year. He is much better than the farmer uncle. He planted a clove of garlic ten minutes ago, and ten minutes later he harvested not only a handful of garlic sprouts but also ten garlic.
  Anyway, being idle today is also idle, Su Yunxi sat down on the ground and began to work hard to grow garlic. By the time he was yawning with blank eyes and tears were coming out, there were already more than 30 catties of garlic sprouts and a large pile of garlic on the ground beside him.

  After all, he haven't slept for a long time, and he is still a mortal. Su Yunxi has tried some spiritual power cultivation... Facts have proved that he does not have the legendary spiritual power.

  Face palm. 🤦‍♂️

  After harvesting another crop, the instruction manual popped up out of nowhere. The square of land where only ten seeds could be planted before can now be planted with fifteen seeds at a time after passing through his own fertile field.