Chapter 65

"These people here are all so kind. "
       Su Yunxi's voice was choked with sobs, and he clenched his right hand to his heart, the classic action before the heroine in the Qiong Yao TV series. The security team on the first floor all had strange faces. Even the outermost people, even if they looked dazed at the beginning, are now very orderly. They took a big step back in unison. Whether they are old people or children.

  Su Yunxi continued his performance, stretching out his hand wipe away the tears that didn't exist, and looked at the circle after circle of people happily. "Because these cute little animals have been separated from their parents by these unloving villains, and now those poor little animals have come up to our door. Those little animals are so cute, how could they have the heart to hurt them? So I want them to return their babies of these animals, but there are too many parent animals who have lost their cubs, and I definitely can't persuade them alone. I knew that the people in our Yunbo Base are so kind, so benevolent. So everyone, please help such a cute little animal."

  Su Yunxi shouted, Yu Bai bit the tip of his tongue to stop laughing. With a wave of his hand, the side door opened directly. The distance between the two sides is only 500 meters, and even the most short-sighted people can see the mountains and seas of mutated beasts outside.

      Ha ha, cute little animals. Your cute little animals can hold five to ten of you! The group of people who were standing in the outermost circle backed away quickly in fright. It looked like they were about to be sent out as rations by Dr. Su, who was not clear-headed. The people standing a little ahead were really pale and at a loss. And those who stood behind thought they couldn't see the good show, now they are grateful that they turned around and ran away without hesitation at all.
  They ran away before their mentally ill Dr. Su found out, and pretended that they had never been here. When nothing happened, Dr. Su was a cute little angel. But when something happened  they were a child, Dr. Su was definitely the pusher, who could get them into hell. Don't try to stop anyone. If they don't run at this time, they will be in trouble with their own life!

        'Boom' The sound of thousands or even nearly ten thousand people running together was simply earth-shattering. Su Yunxi still looked at the 'little animal' outside the door with tears in his eyes.

  And behind him, the civilians who had been seduced by various means before disappeared ten times faster than when they came with roars and earthquakes. There was no stampede, and everyone seemed to be in good health. Su Yunxi turned around, and there were several thousand fewer people below. As if he didn't see any changes in personnel, Su Yunxi pointed at the group of people in the middle with tears in his eyes.

            "How can you be so bad, stealing other cubs, this is a very serious crime, do you know? According to Article 240 of the Criminal Law, those who abduct and traffic cubs and animals shall be sentenced to fixed-term imprisonment of not less than five years but not more than ten years and be punished ! If the circumstances are serious, you can even be sentenced to life imprisonment and confiscation of property. Now look at you, there are more than a hundred cubs abducted. If the circumstances are particularly serious, you can already be sentenced to death!"

         "..."
  No It was said that the people who were surrounded in the middle were stupefied, and even the people from the Ministry of Public Security almost followed suit. They all know that their uncrowned king, Dr. Su, has a big brain, but they really didn't expect it to be so big.

  Everyone was silent, but Wanquanhu could not be silent. The cubs of this batch of mutated beasts are exactly what he reserved. Under the oppression of the military and the rising armed forces of the civilians, these people who have no absolute force value have been kicked out of their former positions as big bosses. And if there is no big move, even the three-legged situation will almost disappear. Wanquan Hu is not the first to do this. To be precise, it was only after he had achieved certain achievements in other places that he started here. As a very capable person, how could he be the first person to eat crabs.   The overall strength of Yunbo base is strong, and it can even compete with the force value of the imperial capital. In addition, facing the mountains, it has an innate geographical advantage. Under the groping of those 'predators', they even found a herd of mutated beasts not far away. The right time, place and people are in harmony, and almost all good things have been stained.