Chapter 17

Coming out of the toilet, Yu Bai showed no superfluous expression on his face. Even because of getting enough rest and exercise in the space, his face looked a little rosy.

  Can he not be flushed, Su Yunxi poured several kilograms of spiritual dew into Yu Bai.

  On the other hand, Su Yunxi, although he also took Yuantou Dew, was still mentally full. But such a long time of work and the amount of physical training he gave himself made his hands and feet a little weak.

  "Boss, let me ride!~" Su Yunxi clasped his hands and lay directly on Yu Bai's back. Yu Bai paused, and finally carried him back silently.

  In the space, Yu Bai saw with his own eyes how Su Yunxi worked so hard to exercise desperately. Yu Bai still respects this kind of self-improvement person.

  What's more, Su Yunxi's hard work can be regarded as an act of self-sacrifice, and this kind of person deserves his respect.

  Su Yunxi lay on Yu Bai's back, and the corners of his mouth rose slightly from an angle that others could not see. Yu Bai walked very fast, and it took less than a minute to walk from the toilet to the nurse's station.

  The nurse's station, which was still chatting and laughing, fell silent for an instant, and the four of them had already gathered, surrounded by four big men. The smiling face in front of Ye Zi was also staring at Yu Bai with wide eyes at this moment... At the back is Su Yunxi.

  Yu Bai put the person down calmly, and with a twitch of his toes, he brought over a chair for Su Yunxi to sit on. Su Yunxi turned sideways seemingly inadvertently, lying on the chair as if preparing to fall asleep.

  Ye Zi's eyes quickly scrutinized Yu Bai and Su Yunxi's waist and abdomen a few times, and her excited cheeks flushed slightly for a moment.

  Li Sanseng and the three of them didn't know what they thought of, and they also looked at their boss with admiration, the seven people in the nurse's station, and the contrast of the expression of Yu Bai's extraordinarily upright and innocent...was unfathomable.

  Su Yunxi is really tired, his current body is the result of walking in the gym for half an hour on weekdays. And after entering the emergency room, he don't even have time to go to the gym.

  After traveling for more than ten days, it was fortunate that Su Yunxi had enough time to exercise because of the blessing of space. But let's get enough exercise, he can guarantee that he can run and jump now, but if he wants to fight zombies or something, he can only cheer for others in the back.

  At first he thought it was a good space for me, but after comparing it with Yu Bai, he realized that he was raised by his stepmother. After working hard with Yu Bai for that little time, they forcibly reclaimed another piece of land.

  Yu Bai slaughtered so many beef cattle, sheep, pigs, chickens, ducks and geese by himself, and Su Yunxi was only responsible for milking and picking eggs.

   No one really thinks that the milk in the space will automatically fly into the bucket, right?

  It is indeed possible to upgrade the space to the top level after the spiritual power is fully developed, but the current Su Yunxi does not have that ability.

  Even if there is, he can't show it in front of Yu Bai, okay?

  Mental and physical exhaustion, coupled with acting made Su Yunxi show a little weakness. But in fact, he dared not relax more than anyone else.

  Hanging on the chair and resting for a while, Su Yunxi rubbed his face vigorously. "Do you eat porridge? We can only make porridge if we don't have everything here."