Chapter 52

Su Yunxi, who walked over to do it for the first time, turned his eyes and leaned against Yu Bai. Yu Bai stretched out his hand to push the man away with fishy eyes, rolled his eyes and walked to the prisoner. He didn't approach directly either, standing one meter away and waving his hand, the purple electric light flickered and took the metal thing in his hand. Yu Bai took a step back, and the man who was chained and sitting on the ground first looked at Yu Bai's hand in a daze, and then looked down at his neck. When he saw that the thing was really gone, his previously fierce expression instantly turned ferocious.

  "Roar!~"
        An inhuman roar made Su Yunxi and Yu Bai frown at the same time. If it is a person, there is still the possibility of negotiation. If it wasn't a human being...

  "Give it back...Give it back...Give it back to me!" Fortunately, that roar seemed to turn on some kind of switch, and the man with his mouth open and his face full of ferocity finally yelled out the human voice with a hoarse voice.

  Su Yunxi was relieved that he didn't come, and quickly looked down at the pendant that Yu Bai had handed over. He opened it directly without any politeness, and saw two photos inside the heart-shaped pendant as expected. He saw a woman, and a photo of a man and a woman kissing in front of the camera. Su Yunxi looked at the photo in his hand in astonishment, and quickly raised his head to look at the person who was twice as wide as the person in the photo.

       "Oh my god, it can't be such a coincidence."
  The woman in the photo, who else could it be if it wasn't Ji Yue.

  Yu Bai also looked down at the photo, but didn't recognize who it was. After all, the photo was when Ji Yue was happy before the end of the world, and the Ji Yue, Yu Bai knew was already the gloomy and thin person who kept her belly down and shrank behind Li Xin all day long.

  "Person you know?"

  Su Yunxi wiped his face, really don't know how to describe his mood at the moment. "Ji Yue, this is Ji Yue."

      He growled and looked up at the person opposite again. The man, who was two meters tall and whose body was several degrees wider than Yu Bai's, took a serious look, and he could still see his former appearance from his current face.

  "Oh my god, isn't this Ji Yue's boyfriend who was pushed into the pile of zombies?"

  Su Yunxi looked at the person opposite with emotion, and when Su Yunxi growled and shouted the word 'Ji Yue', that person had already stopped his previous madness. Sitting on the ground blankly, looking at Su Yunxi with blank eyes.

       "Jiyue... Yue... Yueyue..."
  The voice was hoarse and deep, as if calling for the only Qingming he had left. As the man yelled 'Yueyue' more and more, the clarity in his eyes also became more clear. Things have developed to this point, Su Yunxi can only help first. Still standing a few meters away, his ability was released on the person sitting on the ground. His healing ability quickly healed the wound on the opponent's body, and under Su Yunxi's intentional guidance, black blood was also squeezed out from the wound.

  When light brown smoke started to rise from that person, Su Yunxi was also taken aback for a moment. The movement of his hand did not stop, and continued to release the healing ability. A full half an hour later, the man on the opposite side who had completely recovered his human form looked at the pendant in Su Yunxi's hand and wept silently.

       "Yueyue, is she alright?"

  Su Yunxi stared at the man who could speak freely, his eyes widened in shock. Looking at his hands in disbelief, he turned to look at Yu Bai. He looked at Yu Bai with horrified eyes, wanting to get a positive answer from Yu Bai. The answer was that Yu Bai also stared at his hands with wide eyes.