Chapter 76

The attraction of one meteorite is already shocking. If the three meteorites are left alone, he is afraid that in a few days even the big things in the deep sea will fly towards the Huaxia mainland.

          Blessings and misfortunes never come singly, just when there was such a crisis on the coast and Su Yunxi was urgently needed to help, there was an earthquake-like roar on the other side of the mountain range. There was a fight between the intelligent beast and the non-intelligent beast. And the cause of the incident was that the unintelligent beast finally couldn't bear the seemingly endless winter, and was ready to attack the human base under urgent circumstances. The mutated beasts with intelligence near the Yunbo base are the main ones, and those mutated beasts that have begun to slowly cooperate with humans to seek a win-win situation are temporarily on the human side. The two sides started fighting when they disagreed, and this battle is obviously not something humans can ignore. Being protected by a mutated beast or something, if they still want to hide without doing their best, they may face the common attack of two kinds of mutated beasts.   As the most powerful man in Yunbo base, Yu Bai was directly tied up and unable to leave the base. Su Yunxi is surrounded by ten third-level ability users sent by the country to protect him, and the Yunbo base has three million people, so Yu Bai is even more needed.  Su Yunxi didn't give Yu Bai a chance to choose, so he left a message and ran away with the people from the country. Li Xiao, who caught up halfway, was the only man brought out from Yunbo Base.

  "Boss is crazy."

           Li Xiao, a third-level intermediate speed user, rushed out to catch up with the convoy, and sat next to Su Yunxi panting. There are a total of 20 people in the team, and there are three healing ability user like Su Yunxi. Su Yunxi is the highest level five, and the remaining two are third-level intermediates. Four reinforcement type abilities who have already trained copper skin and iron bones, three space ability users, and the rest, including Li Xiao, are all speed ability users.   Everyone understood that this time the past was not for war, but for stealing. Before the marine life reacts, steal the three meteorites without leaving a trace. Su Yunxi doesn't know how big the space of the three space ability user is, but judging from the fact that the three of them easily took out three cars, the space should not be small.

  The pickup truck took off in the posture of a racing car, with a speed of more than 120 in the whole process. Su Yunxi was pushed back against the back of the chair, with both hands resting on the back of the chair in front of his. Turning his head and pulling the corners of his mouth to look at Li Xiao who came in from the car window, he couldn't say anything.

       "He can't still hit me, why?"

  It made sense, and he didn't even know how to refute it for a while. Li Xiao propped one leg on the backrest in front of him, silently watching Su Yunxi wipe his face silently. This should be the legend, to be proud of being favored.

  On the smooth highway before, the 120 has a feeling of flying. Now on the bumpy road, it is really flying when running. Su Yunxi silently took out a thick cushion and put it on his head, and if he touched it a few times, he would be unconscious. The intimate contact between the buttocks and the car seat is in danger of separation almost every second. Seeing how the car can be driven so safely on such a bumpy road, he think it must have been in the army car camp. The car drove out for fifteen minutes and mixed with three other cars. It seems that the person's direction should be from the glory base. Sure enough, the communicator in the car rang, and Huangfu Aotian's voice came.

  "Doctor Su, I received an order to protect you."

  Su Yunxi rolled his eyes at the sky, feeling helpless about the development of this matter. Li Xiao exaggeratedly stuck to the window, looking at the vehicle at the side and rear. The soldier's temperament is very recognizable, and the number of people coming out of Huangfu Aotian's side is not as large as that of this side, and there are only six people in the same three cars. After a quick look, he turned around and patted Su Yunxi on the shoulder.