Chapter 75

Seeing the picture in the camera, Yu Bai almost laughed out of anger. It seems that in order to disgust him, people like Yu SiHou who are greedy for life and afraid of death are also very hardworking.

  "Boss, look at this."

          About ten minutes later, the communication squad leader approached Yu Bai with a tablet. The above is the online community of the security base, and now the top post is named-

         [Yu Bai, Dad is here to find you. ]

      He have to say that this topic is still very powerful. People who don't know the inside story can feel moved when they see such a topic. Those who know Yu Bai will naturally click in with great interest. Yu Bai also clicked in, and the content inside was quite eloquent. It describes the image of an old father who tried hard to find his eldest son at the beginning of the end of the world. Even after almost a year, he still didn't give up. Finally, he recently learned about the news of his eldest son, so he is trekking across mountains and rivers to find the image of a great father. Now he is blocked and stopped halfway, but he still won't give up and will try his best to find him.

  The series of [touched] replies below the post made Yu Bai extremely disgusted and tired. The word Yu Bai was hung on the name of the post, and after a little inquiring, it was known that Yu Bai was the second-in-command of Yunbo base, Yu Bai. Smart people may have figured out something and won't get too involved. But obviously, it is not smart to have too many people who yearn for the good. For a while, Yu Bai's people were in a row after another, and Yu Bai almost pressed his head to let Yu Bai come over to recognize his father.

  Yu Bai was a little disgusted and threw the tablet over. The communication squad leader understood, and waited another five minutes to reply to the post with the official account of Yunbo base.

          [Uncle, you must have found the wrong person. 】

       One sentence is naturally unbelievable, but in any case, it is more convincing to use the credibility of the official account as a natural analogy to Sihou's casual shouting.

  It's a pity that Yu Xieyi was really well prepared.
  Next, the author of the post 'cried' even more terribly, saying that he knew that the eldest son was angry with him and hadn't come to him for so long. Then he quickly released a photo of Yu Bai when he was a child, and even a photo of graduating from junior high school. To be honest, as long as there is no sudden two-level reversal to become thinner and fatter, or fatter to thinner, the photos in junior high school can basically show a person's future image.

  In order to increase the credibility of his own words, Yu Sihou even directly explained his identity and the relationship with Yu Xieyi, which very "subtly" proved that their Yu family is still very powerful, not that they love vanity and recognize relatives indiscriminately. For a while, Yu Sihou received even more supporters. There was no reply from Yunbo base for ten minutes, and there were even more people on the Internet asking him to forgive his old father and so on.

  Twenty minutes later, Yunbo base released a series of photos. Among them, Yu Bai's ID card shows that his home address is in the Yunnan-Guizhou area, which is thousands of miles away from Yu's family in the northwest. There are also student status information and parent information retrieved from the information database, which all show that Yu Bai grew up in the Yunnan-Guizhou area, and both parents died, and his mother passed away only two years ago, and there is a family photo as evidence. The Yu Bai inside is more clear than the Yu Bai in the photo that Yu Sihou took out.

  Finally, the Yunbo base directly released a recent photo of Yu Bai. A tall and mighty man with sharp eyes and dark skin. Below the photo, there is a photo of Yu Xieyi's family of three - not to mention Yu Xieyi, if he takes the cute route and is far from Yu Bai, it will be Yu Sihou, a middle-aged man who looks ordinary, There is no similarity with Yu Bai.