Chapter 21

Because of the rapid operation of the state machinery, even people who have been polluted and mutated into zombies at this point in time are only in the initial stage of weakness.

  Even if they haven't been cleaned, most of them are still locked in the room. But under such circumstances, they have encountered six attacks along the way. And each time it was not a single zombie attack but a group of zombies that rushed out out of nowhere.

  People can't help but start to wonder what these zombies did when they were still human. Groups of people like this, they were engaged in pyramid schemes before they were alive! Not only are they engaged in pyramid schemes but they are also the kind of bold and reckless people who don't like to do things behind closed doors on weekdays.

  "It's still half an hour away from the safe zone, shall we go directly there?" In two hours, the management of Haicheng had already divided the entire Haicheng into two.

  The periphery, especially the area leading to the imperial capital is now a safe area. Not only have the fortifications been quickly pulled up but they have also begun to organize manpower to transfer all the residents of Haicheng.

  It has to be said that the effect of the national power that has been prepared for a long time is really not comparable to one or two people.

  Su Yunxi looked out the window anxiously, Li Sansheng's driving stability has been greatly affected. According to the routine of general end-time novels, he who has space now should embark on the journey of collecting free materials.

  But the country is too powerful, and those who can open a shop are not fools. Therefore, even if where there are supplies people have already collected them by themselves. Su Yunxi looked at another wave of zombies coming out of the window, his cheeks puffed up in anger.

  "Why are these zombies so troublesome?" He muttered softly, only Ye Zi sitting next to him heard it. From the first time they were attacked, Yu Bai switched to the co-pilot position.

  All the windows were smashed, so the men in the car, except Su Yunxi, were all ready to get rid of the rushing zombies at any time.

  Su Yunxi squeezed his hands unconsciously, not noticing that Ye Zi's body tensed slightly after hearing his words. Without waiting for others to notice, Ye Zi had already adjusted herself.

  Su Yunxi and Ye Zi sat in the middle, which was the safest place in the car. The front and rear glass has been broken and the safety factor is not high. There is also glass in the middle section but it hasn't broken yet. In addition, Yang Jian a metal ability user used the last bit of metal left to make iron bars on the middle window so there was no need to worry about the current zombies breaking in.

  "Go south and go to No. 2 security area." Yu Bai quickly clicked on the navigation with his fingers to confirm the final destination.

  Li Sansheng glanced at the destination, his eyes were stunned for a second. Yu Bai just returned the look, and he didn't say anything else. He made a sharp turn to shake off a group of zombies that appeared again and accelerated towards the destination.

  Yu Bai held a stick in one hand and tapped the other hand on his knee. His lips were pursed tightly and the muscles all over his body tensed a bit. This appearance made people very curious, Su Yunxi poked his head forward and glanced at the destination.

  Southern Suburb Botanical Garden? ?
  Since the city center has been abandoned, the safe zone is naturally formed around the city center. It is unrealistic to create a safe zone directly in a hurry so the city management directly created four temporary safe zones in the four suburbs of the southeast, northwest and north.