Chapter 12

Ji Yue's complexion was extremely ugly, not only tired but also vigilant. At this point in time, Ji Yue's almost disaster has already happened, and the director's son didn't continue to do anything. Ji Yue's parents have come to the hospital to quarrel several times, so Ji Yue was almost raped. The whole hospital knows what happened.

  Ji Yue was also forced to ask for leave two days ago to go back to deal with these matters. After all, her parents' noisy influence in the hospital was not good.

  Ji Yue's face was ugly, her expression was gloomy, and there was an air of despair on her whole body. Twitching the corner of his mouth stiffly, he smiled at Su Yunxi, as a greeting. Looking at Ji Yue's appearance, Yang Liu and Ye Zi couldn't get close to comfort her at this time. From being a popular candidate for head nurse before to being assigned to the rear, Ji Yue lost more than just her reputation.

  Ji Yue's expression of refusal would definitely be avoided by a discerning person. Su Yunxi rubbed his nose, thinking that he was working hard for Ji Yue's future happiness, and it wasn't that he lacked vision.

  Ji Yue hid in the corner and watched with her mobile phone. When Su Yunxi approached, the phone screen just lit up, and a person with the name [Dear] called.

  Ji Yue bit her lip, tears fell on the phone screen, but she didn't connect.

  Just by looking at this note, he knows that it should be Ji Yue's boyfriend who has been dating for three years online and is about to show up.

  "Sister Yueyue, your boyfriend, why didn't you answer the phone?" Su Yunxi held the milk cup to fully show what it means to be blind. The eyes of Yang Liu and Ye Zi standing opposite were about to squeeze and cramp, and Su Yunxi didn't wake up. 'Come and stay away.'

  Ji Yue wiped away the tears on her face in a panic, and turned off the phone screen. "It's nothing." She lowered her head, her hoarse voice still choked with sobs.

  Su Yunxi seemed to have not heard it, and took a sip of milk with emotion on his face. "Speaking of which, I met a man outside the hospital and said he was your boyfriend. Although he is quite handsome, I can't even tell you where you live. I think it should be Pengci, so I don't care..."

  "Who? Where?" Ji Yue stood up abruptly, looking at Su Yunxi in surprise with her still red eyes.

  Su Yunxi took another sip of milk with an innocent expression on his face. "It's the M's opposite the hospital. I met him when I went to buy a cone. I think he asked me when he saw the white coat I was wearing. He is about the same height as me, but not as handsome as me. He has a scruffy beard and eyes was red like it was covered in blood. He was carrying a big backpack and said it was your boyfriend. Later I saw that he had come to the hospital, but he was invited out by the security."

      Ji Yue's parents made such a fuss in the hospital that even the dean was alarmed that almost didn't happen. Going on TV made the management of the hospital very dissatisfied. That's why some kind of Ji Yue's boyfriend came later, and the security guard who was fined a bonus would be happy.

  As for whether he came or not, Su Yunxi didn't care so much. Anyway, according to the time point, that boyfriend is indeed in Haicheng at this time.

  Ji Yue just stood there, tears streaming down her face. Su Yunxi pretended to be shocked, and just about to show off her acting skills, Ji Yue squatted down and cried bitterly, covering her face.

  "He doesn't want me anymore, have I lost him too? Huh..." Ji Yue burst into tears, her crying voice full of despair.

  Yang Liu and Ye Zi didn't have any scruples at this time, they rushed over and squatted down, hugging Ji Yue to comfort them. Ye Zi was annoyed and pinched Su Yunxi's calf fiercely, Ye Zi's face turned red when she was so angry.