Chapter 20

As a doctor, coordinating with the nurse next to him. Soon a temporary first aid point was formed at the door.

  The government came faster than Su Yunxi imagined but within ten minutes, three large green trucks and two white ambulances quickly arrived at the door and then it was time for the professionals to appear.

  Su Yunxi and the others didn't leave directly. By the time Yu Bai came out, the military outside had already pulled a carload of survivors away.

  "The situation is more serious than imagined." Yu Bai was like a boss with special effects and when he walked over, everyone unconsciously made way for him.

  Li Xiao touched his back at some point, the radio station has been taken over by officials and now it broadcasts more professional guidance.

  Yu Bai looked at the location in the city center expressionlessly, not knowing what he was thinking. After Li Xiao mentioned something, he glanced at their boss but he couldn't wait for the boss's answer, so he had to continue talking.

  "The brothers over there said that the authorities have begun to narrow the defensive circle."

  Li Xiao quickly pointed in the direction of the military vehicle, his voice deliberately lowered, so that the few people around him could hear it. Su Yunxi is not surprised at all. No matter how powerful the country is, its capabilities are limited in the last days and unknown and troublesome crises such as the zombie virus is difficult. He haven't watched Alice's movie, but it ends up being a disaster of globalization.

  In the first stage, narrowing the defensive circle is better than directly setting up a safe base. Shrinking the defense circle at least shows that everything is still under control and each city still has its own defense force. Survivors can also find the possibility of living in the first place.

  Su Yunxi and others followed Yu Bai's gaze and all looked in the direction of the city center.

  "Then here comes the question, is the safe point for the shrinking circle to be in the city center or is the scope of the poisonous circle in the city center?" Su Yunxi took two steps towards Yu Bai, and then casually separated the crowd from Yu Bai.

  Unceremoniously bumping Yu Bai's shoulder, Yu Bai didn't even have a superfluous expression.

  “City center, uninhabitable.”
  Yu Bai's voice didn't fluctuate at all, and his eyes didn't change much. Looking in the direction of the city center there was no sign of worry at all.

  Su Yunxi and the others understood that it seemed that there was a drug ring in the city center.

  The city center is always the most economically developed place. Everything is fine in peaceful times but it is not suitable for too many people to gather in times of crisis. After all, the mainstream buildings there are commercial office buildings and shops which are completely unsuitable for human habitation and life.

  Haicheng's overall defense capabilities are still under control but when the national defense forces are tightened in the later stage, whether Haicheng is still safe or not will become a problem.

  At that time, if the safety point was set in the city center before then it would have to expend energy to do another road clearing work to open up the connection between Haicheng and the outside world.

  "Then us?"

  Before Su Yunxi finished speaking, Yu Bai turned to look at him. His eyes were calm but with indescribable firmness. "Wait and you'll go with the military..."