Chapter 92

Those who were a little nervous by Bai Siqi's dialogue had a dry tone. Su Yunxi glanced at the sky, it was almost evening now. The time displayed on the watch was also after five o'clock in the afternoon. Because he stayed by the water all the time, he didn't pay attention to the daily temperature. But since Bai Siqi said so, there must have been some major changes.

  Both Su Yunxi and Yu Bai valued Bai Siqi's observation results, but no one could say what preparations to make before there were specific changes. However, the issue of rising ocean water levels still needs to be carefully observed. LAccording to the knowledge learned in textbooks, the rising ocean water level must be caused by the melting of glaciers in the north and south poles. This is also the reason why human beings began to pay attention to the greenhouse effect in the last century. Based on the knowledge of geography, physics and chemistry that Su Yunxi has given back to his teacher for many years, the fastest way to solve the rising water level is - refrigeration.
  If there is no way to throw the seawater on the earth into space, let the seawater turn into icebergs, and the water level will naturally drop.
  It's a pity, why am I not an ice ability user?

  "Build the dam." Yu Bai scratched the map a few times, looking at the fringe areas of Yan Province with deep concern. The rising ocean water level will not only submerge the continents on which humans depend, but the most important thing is that under the current situation, it will pave the way for the giant beasts in the ocean that he is not yet invincible.

  Crisis always comes so silently and quickly.
  They must know that the area near the ocean in Yan Province is not the kind of gentle sandy beach, but a high-low line with a drop in the majority of ports. Under such circumstances, Yan Province can still be submerged by two-thirds, and the situation on the southern coast is even more severe. The team was quickly integrated, and 10,000 people, mainly earth ability users, marched forward. The car ran at high speed for less than two hours before arriving at a place where the sea water could be seen. The situation was more serious than imagined.

  The earth ability users built a two-meter-high waterproof wall along the newly formed coastline. Su Yunxi was a step behind, and the waterproof wall had already been built ten miles long when he came here. After thinking about it, he still took out the lotus seeds and started cultivating lotus flowers around the waterproof wall at the place where the outside touches the water. Don't ask for much effect, as long as it is purified even a little bit, it can make those marine creatures resist going ashore from this side. The mutated marine organisms are more inseparable from the 'polluted' seawater than the exotic animals and plants on land.

  Blessings and misfortunes never come singly, as if God felt that human beings lived too comfortably before. Just when Su Yunxi and others were speeding up the construction of dams, the rainy season, a 'special product' in the south, began to spread all over the world. The pouring rain fell directly for three days and three nights. After three days and three nights, the amount of rain decreased but it was still called heavy rain. The humid air wasn't cold, but the humidity that seemed to seep into the bones made everyone uncomfortable. The gray-black rainwater was so dirty that even the most powerful ability users chose to enter the building to avoid it. In the lotus pond that has been cultivated for nearly one hundred acres, the lotus has begun to become sluggish.

  Su Yunxi had no choice but to take out all the extremely fast meteorites and put them into the water to quickly absorb the energy in the water, and then asked people to build a simple rain shelter above the lotus pond. Due to the small number of people in Yunbo base, everyone still entered the building shelter to avoid the rain. However, the situation in the imperial capital was not optimistic. After three days of heavy rain, it was reported that someone was suddenly infected and mutated in the tent area outside the imperial capital.