Chapter 72

After Huangfu Aotian lazily sat back in the boss chair, he half sat on the desk in front of the other party. His eyes were smiling, and the tip of his tongue lightly licked his lips. The index finger lightly pressed Huangfu Aotian's Adam's apple, and slowly slid down. Huangfu Aotian's eyes were lazy, and he didn't intend to stop the other party at all. Xiao Xiang smiled more coquettishly, his toes tensed and slowly rubbed against the opponent's calf.

         "Then do you want me to warm you up?"
  Huangfu Aotian didn't move, and didn't intend to stop him at all. Xiao Xiang smiled even more happily, and slowly put his whole body on Huangfu Aotian's body. Such a cold night, how suitable for exercise before going to bed.

  As idle as Glory Base is, Yunbo Base is as busy as it is. The reorganization of the cleaning force has been completed. In just half a month, the number of people who have been soaked in the pool has risen to 7,000. According to the production capacity of the space river water, in fact, this pool can continue to expand. But in order not to be too exaggerated and keep the value within a certain reasonable range, Su Yunxi and Yu Bai decided after discussion that four to five hundred people per day in the two large bathing pools is enough. In just half a month, the name of Yunbo base's large producer has spread. And the planting business that Su Yunxi suddenly fell in love with has also increased the number of plants in the entire base by more than ten times in a short period of time.

  Purify the soil with the power of the peak fourth-level ability users, and irrigate it with river water with high concentration of purification liquid. The growth rate of plants cannot be slowed down even if one wants to. The meteorite would be soaked in the river water for eight hours every day, and the mutated plants and beasts didn't have time to find out what was weird, but people with discerning eyes could still spot the difference. What's more, Su Yunxi never hides anything from certain people.

  Since Su Ye and Yunxiu returned to the Imperial Capital Laboratory last time, they occasionally sent some news to Su Yunxi. It is very fair to say that Su Yunxi is being watched by the superiors, and even every time Su Yunxi's ability is specialized, the couple will send news that Su Yunxi is being watched by the laboratory.   Those letters were delivered by official personnel, so naturally there was no concealment. Su Ye and his wife wanted to pass on the news, but they also wanted to test the superior's attitude towards Su Yunxi.

  If the letter can be delivered, then of course hello, hello, hello everyone.
  If it doesn't pass, that's another story.
  Fortunately, Su Yunxi and the public are very strong, except for the space, Su Yunxi did not hide anything else. And the abilities displayed are all things that high-level ability users can really do.

  As for those who can't do it, they will naturally not show it.
  Su Yunxi is not crazy. Not only that, Su Yunxi would never refuse as long as the public laboratory said what the experiment needed, whether it was his blood or ability display, or even a lot of heavy guiding work. Everyone understands that the more Su Yunxi demonstrates the ability to be harmless and beneficial to human society, the less likely it is for others to do anything to him. Of course, this other person refers specifically to the enlightened public.

  If one meet Hunjun, even if he is as loyal as Yue Fei, if he wants him to die, he will still let him die.

  As for whether it is because he and Yu Bai are too strong, and others are not sure whether it will cause mutual damage or something, Su Yunxi will not think that way. It must be because of the kindness of others that moved the whole world. Su Yunxi is very satisfied with the current public company. On the basis of satisfaction, he not only completes the public company's explanations on time and according to the quantity, but also directly shows the things that the other party secretly wants to know but is too embarrassed to mention openly.