Chapter 19

Ordinary weeds, and occasionally dead animals soaked in some stagnant places have begun to emit a faint odor.

  It's as if the bacteria in the corpse have increased their capabilities hundreds of times, making death more obvious.

  Li Sanseng raised the speed to more than 70, not only because of Li Sanseng's good driving skills, but also because there are very few pedestrians and vehicles on the eight-lane and four-lane street.

  Yu Bai was about to close his eyes, but from the corner of his eye, he saw Su Yunxi's originally cheap expression turned into astonishment.

  It's the kind of really shocked look, not a fake funny expression. Following Su Yunxi's gaze, he quickly glanced over - Xitian Amusement Park.

  The breath around Yu Bai's body instantly became icy cold, and his gaze was as sharp as a sharp knife. The corner of Su Yunxi's mouth twitched quickly, struggling to restrain his urge to cover his face.

  What is this, no matter how hard they try, they still can't avoid the plot related to the protagonist?

  Su Yunxi froze, almost unable to resist Yu Bai's change. This time, the reason why he chose to take the route of sloppy goodbye was because he didn't see him in just a few days, and Yu Bai seemed to have experienced the end of the world.

  The whole body was filled with a lifeless black aura, even the brothers who were born and died in Li Sanseng unconsciously retreated a few steps away.

  Yu Bai probably discovered it himself, so he was consciously trying not to affect others. When they met for the first time, Ye Zi watched Yu Bai drooling and discussed with Su Yunxi about his figure. But when they met for the second time, even Su Yunxi's slapstick made Ye Zi dare not come within ten meters of Yu Bai.

  Of course, except in the same car.
  Su Yunxi sighed in his heart, such a change is really not difficult to understand. As long as he is a normal person, after experiencing what Yu Bai encountered in the novel, it will be difficult not to become black.

  Yu Bai has worked very hard, at least he didn't affect others.

  "Let's make a detour." Su Yunxi patted the seat three times, and bumped Yu Bai with his shoulder. It seems that his sloppy pursuit method needs to be further improved, and it must be upgraded to the aboveboard pursuit method.

  "This kind of place looks unlucky..."

  "Ahhh!!" As if to match Su Yunxi's words, there was a scream from the amusement park before he finished speaking.

  Su Yunxi himself couldn't understand the mood of those people who still go to the amusement park when the country has said that it is dangerous to go out as much as possible.

  But there is no doubt that apart from him, the fake doctor, the real nurse and the five real people's soldiers in the car, the first reaction after hearing the screams was to go to save people.

  The only difference is that Ye Zi took out the phone and instinctively wanted to dial 120, while Li Sanseng and others stopped and rushed down in one go.

  Su Yunxi wanted to wipe his face again, this incident made him a bad guy and he hasn't stopped him yet. What else to do, of course, is to chase after the past to help.

  Xitian Paradise is really big, the gate alone has a width of 20 meters. In the eyes of Yu Bai and others, the iron fence gate completely imitated the gate of the imperial palace in the cartoon has no defensive effect at all.

  The gate of the paradise is open, and the machine that was responsible for checking tickets is still in operation. It's just that the staff who were standing around all fell to the ground.