Chapter 86

Quietly watching the scene below. That's Baihu's number two character, Lenghu, with the ability to mutate ice. The situation was so tense that it was about to explode, and the people around were also screaming and quickly cleared a large area to prepare for a big battle.

  Then...
  "Boom!" There was a loud noise, and then there was nothing.

  Li Huayu's eyes widened, and Leng Hu upstairs stood up in shock. Everyone looked at the person who flew upside down in astonishment, the person who hit the outer wall 20 meters away and fell to the ground and turned into a pitch black body, with a trace of lightning flashing from time to time.
  Second, second kill!
  At this moment, everyone even felt that they had lost their ability to speak.

  "Let's eat roasted whole lamb at night. I have eaten vegetarian food for three days with my mother, and the meats have faded out of my mouth."

        Su Yunxi took a handful of cumin from the stall in front of him. Although his space can also grow seasoning, but compared with this kind of processed one, it is still much worse. All the seasonings are placed on the table, and there is nothing to eat and wear warmly, not to mention that this is an inner city, so there is no fear of being robbed. There is a price on the front of each item, and there is a credit card machine next to it.

  In fact, it is the kind of credit card machine in the school cafeteria in the past. How much money does it cost? The boss presses it and he put the card on it. A pack of seasonings the size of a palm is worth ten contribution points, so he don't know if it's expensive or not.

  "Okay, let's get a beggar's chicken by the way. Dad just said he wanted to eat it yesterday."

       Yu Bai opened the shopping bag in his hand and put the things Su Yunxi bought into it. Comrade Yunxiu pays great attention to environmental protection, and there are very few plastic bags in the house. Even in today's world, there are not only grocery shopping carts but also cloth shopping bags at home. Because the two of them didn't know whether they would be able to buy things, they didn't bring a grocery shopping cart, and Su Yunxi let Yu Bai hold the shopping bag because of his bad taste. Otherwise, as a space-type ability user, what kind of shopping cart does he want. The two casually bought things, and then continued to walk slowly under the gaze of dozens of shocked eyes around them.

  Ordinary onlookers looked at Su Yunxi and Yu Bai, and then went to look at the man lying dead twenty meters away. Although the red hairs were all blown up and his face turned black, he could still recognize that it was indeed the battle of the crab in the imperial capital. Looking back at the two people who were calm and continued to buy vegetables as if nothing had happened, even the ordinary onlookers swallowed unconsciously, then silently took a big step back and opened the gap between the two sides. distance.
  Too, fucking fierce!

  Li Huayu's eyes flashed, he pulled Bai Yu and walked towards Su Yunxi and Yu Bai. But someone was faster than him. Leng Hu on the second floor directly jumped down from the second floor with one hand, and stood directly in front of Su Yunxi and Yu Bai.

  "Lenghu, White Tiger Legion."

  Li Huayu gritted his teeth and stepped a little faster. "Doctor Su, Captain Yu, it's a coincidence to meet you here."

    A few meters away, he greeted him loudly, and when Su Yunxi and Yu Bai looked over, Li Liyu introduced himself with a smile. "We belong to Lie Yan, Li Lie Yu, and Bai Yu."

  Within ten minutes after leaving the house, they successfully got in touch with the three giants. Su Yunxi twirled the contribution card, and also looked at the three people standing in front of them with a smile. The thousand-year-old fox is playing Liaozhai, who doesn't know who. It was just a look of confirmation, and looking back at the appointment that Yu Bai unceremoniously beat to death, he probably understood that Su Yunxi and Yu Bai had the intention to accept their overtures. After all, Yu Bai used to be considered a member of the national team, and from a certain point of view, the political direction can't be wrong.