Chapter 47

No traces of feelings left in Ji Yue's heart. It can even be said that it is precisely because of Li Xin's selfish nature that her plan can be implemented.

  Li Xin doesn't like children, whether it's someone else's or her own. If Wan Quanhu hadn't wanted a son, she might not have had one in the first place. But even so, after giving birth to her son, she tried her best to have Wan Quanhu undergo a ligation operation. She is not at ease, and she also gave Wan Quanhu a lot of medicine, which completely destroyed Wan Quanhu's ability in that area.

  Li Xin didn't want to have a child, let alone see others give birth to Wan Quanhu's child. She doesn't mind Wan Quanhu messing around outside, but if it threatens her place of pleasure, she won't agree. It is also because of Li Xin's means that Wan Quanhu has let the colorful flags flutter outside these years, and his red flag will not fall. If she want to say how Ji Yue knows so clearly, it is naturally because of her psychic abilities, her ability to perceive words and emotions, and her sensitivity to drugs.

  These are all her trump cards in the future.
  As soon as the two of them reached the door, Li Xin took Ji Yue's arm in an affectionate manner, and walked out like a good mother-in-law. But as soon as he walked to the gate of the community, her face fell.

  "Yueyue, Yueyue, your parents are here, Yueyue!~"

        The inner and outer layers have been vaguely divided into the safety zone, and the place where Su Yunxi, Wanquan Hu and others live is naturally the inner layer. Su Yunxi originally wanted to produce more building materials, and the garden extended a large circle, but it was gradually regarded as a dividing line by later people. There is also a team patrolling 24 hours a day outside the community. Anyone with a brain will not rush in rashly.

  Of course, if they have the skills to rush in without anyone noticing, that's their skill. But obviously, Ji Yue's family of three didn't have such ability.

  Ji Jiadong timidly hid behind his parents, his eyes dodged so he didn't dare to look at Ji Yue. Wan Liangkai is dead, and now Ji Yue has a child from the Wan family in her stomach, so he and Ji Yue are naturally incomparable in Li Xin's eyes. What's more, something happened when Wan Liangkai went out with him. Although no one knew about it, Ji Jiadong just couldn't help feeling guilty. If it wasn't really hard to go on, he didn't want to come here to make himself uncomfortable.

  Ji Daqiang has an honest and kind face, with white hair all over his head, just looking at it can remind people of the image of an old father who has worked hard all his life. Yang Shufen also specially changed into black clothes, and all her curly hair was tied up. These three months may have been really hard, and the wrinkles on her face have increased a lot.

  Ji Yue stood behind Li Xin, and when Li Xin didn't look back, she tilted her head and quietly looked at the family of three. Yang Shufe , who used to say that she didn't like her refuting that her son took photos and videos of her daughter for money, didn't think there was anything wrong. He used to dominate the square of the community. Every day, she was either in red dresses or green clothes. She only liked red lipstick and always bluffed.

  There was also that brother, Ji Jiadong, who she had seen growing up since she was a child, who had taken countless scapegoats and always wanted to help her a little, but turned around and didn't feel guilty at all and sold her out. Looking at the disgraced three people, Ji Yue slowly and silently laughed. A pair of black eyes did not fluctuate, looking at those three people was like looking at a dead person.

  Ji Yue's plan went very smoothly, no matter what the three members of Ji's family said, she just had to hide behind Li Xin with blank eyes and repeat, "You sold me to the Wan family back then."