Chapter 80

Most importantly, Su Yun Xi didn't want to be this person's 'engine' at all, and use his own ability to help his opponent improve his strength. Damn, sneaking away this time was really the wrong choice. If his family, Yu Bai, was here, this guy could still be cheaper! Looking at the kelp that prevented them from leaving, Su Yunxi even felt that God was deliberately preventing him from leaving, just to let him charge Huangfu Aotian.

  Seeing that Huangfu Aotian's strength is getting stronger and stronger, the obstacles are really getting fewer and fewer. When Huangfu Aotian's strength soared to the peak of the fourth level, a group of people finally saw the land. Su Yunxi was the first to get off the boat with an ugly face, and the feeling of being powerless and being manipulated by someone stepping on the land was a little better. This coastal city has been completely overwhelmed by sea water, and the depth of sea water is still more than one foot at the place closest to the inland, which can be regarded as a safe land. The other three space ability users put away the speedboat, but they didn't intend to take out the car and leave directly. The previously monitored sea monsters came in this direction, and there is no objection to the fact that they were attracted by the energy of the meteorite.

  Su Yunxi has already put away all three meteorites, and the energy of the meteorites has now been isolated. But they can't leave directly without confirming that those giant sea beasts turn around and leave or confirm that those giant beasts don't have the ability to dehydrate for a long time. After all, no one can afford to lead those things to human gathering places. The team retreated another 500 meters, completely out of the place where the sea water eroded. He found a hidden spot to hide, and finally he was able to eat the first meal of the day. Su Yunxi was still eating rice balls and sauced meat, there was no one who was worth doing by himself, and cooking became a waste of time. Fortunately, among the more than 30 people, there are always those who can cook.

  Ready-made kelp soup, Su Yunxi also provided a basket of fresh corn. Although he don't want to cook, he can still provide a lot of materials. Half a scallop of pork, ten slaughtered chickens, a basket of vegetables, and a big bag of hot pot base. Zombies cannot track survivors by the smell of food, but mutated animals can. So the big bag of hot pot base ingredients was still useless in the end, and the pot was stewed in a mediocre way. The meat, vegetables, and rice are all thrown in. If he want to name it nicely, it can be called vegetable and lean meat porridge?

  "We can't leave now, why don't we clean up more?"

       Huangfu Aotian stood at the place closest to the sea, turned his head and raised his chin reservedly. Because of the strong fighting power in the past few days, the right to speak in the team is  a little bit more. Su Yunxi didn't want to see how this man won people's hearts, so he turned his head to see when the rice in the pot was ready. Huangfu Aotian, who has been paying attention to his side from the corner of his eye, quickly flashed a hint of deepness, but he looked at the team's nominal captain with such integrity.   Yang Tian questioned the technical soldiers with his eyes, and after getting the indication that the mutated beasts were still coming in this direction, he agreed to Huangfu Aotian's proposal.   However, the team is divided into three small teams to fight in turn, just in case the greatest surviving force must be kept at any time.   Huangfu Aotian looked at Su Yunxi straightforwardly, smiled and waved to Su Yunxi.

           "Then, I'll ask Dr. Su to take care of us next time."

   Su Yunxi rolled his eyes in his heart, and put on a reserved but aloof but approachable look on his face. This contradictory setting almost made Su Yunxi become Sparta. Therefore, he would rather face an impulsive tiger than a smiling fox. Using his brain is really not as simple as most people think. As the proposer, Huangfu Aotian has no intention of slacking off. Walking to the front, the condensed black fireball the size of a basketball has already distorted the surrounding space a little. Anyone with a little knowledge of physics knows that it is caused by too much temperature. Huangfu Aotian's fighting style is completely different from his own acting style, it's not good to be open and unrestrained. The fireball smashed all the way, and the seawater in the shallower place was directly evaporated.   It's like being split into the sea, and after a while, he can still see the spectacular scene of the sea on both sides pouring into the middle.