Chapter 45

Su Yunxi took the car out from the space. Two people and one car drove back at high speed. But even if Yu Bai drove the car to a speed of 100, it would be almost dinner time when he got back to the safe point.

  "Huh? Why are there so many people?"
  The car stopped when it was about a thousand meters away from the safe point. Yu Bai drove the car out of the speed of a bicycle and moved forward slowly. Su Yunxi was amazed to see that the line waiting for inspection outside could extend several miles.

  One must know that the country transferred a large number of ordinary people from the beginning, even those who did not have time to leave at the beginning, almost all of them were transferred in the next three months.

  The population of the fourth security point can reach five million at its peak, but as ordinary people are transferred to higher-level cities, the population of the fourth security point has been decreasing. Even if the later ability users gathered here for various reasons, this trend could not be changed.

  Last week, the census results of the fourth security point showed that there were less than 500,000 people left here. And the number of people waiting to be tested at the door has not exceeded a hundred for a long time. But now at a glance, the number is definitely in the tens of thousands.

  Yu Bai held the steering wheel with both hands, and tapped it a few times with his index finger. There are two detection channels at the gate, one is for ordinary people and ordinary people with ability users and the other is for the public. Su Yunxi is the commander of the fourth security point on the surface, and Yu Bai is the minister of public security. No matter what, they both have the right to take the second smooth road.

  The Ministry of Public Security formed a cleaning team of 10,000 people, one hundred people in one group, and ten groups went out to clean up in a day. Work five days a week, two days off. Most of the passages in the public house are used by the cleaning teams from the Ministry of Public Security.

  Yu Bai drove the car to the door and did not go in. He exchanged a glance with Su Yunxi, and the two got out of the car directly. The soldier with sharp eyesight trotted over to pick up the key, drove the car to be disinfected and parked.   Soon, a small captain ran over. Yu Bai and the other party saluted and greeted each other, and then pointed to the long line of elders outside. "what 's wrong?"

  "Report to the minister, these are all transferred from Yicheng."

  "Huh? Yicheng?"

Su Yunxi blinked and his mind turned quickly. The country map of this world is similar to the place where Su Yunxi once lived, but the name is different. After thinking about it for a long time, he realized that Yicheng is not a second-tier city near the coast.

  "Shouldn't all the people in Yicheng be in the coastal base?" It was clear before that the domestic security area was divided into two parts, the middle part centered on the imperial capital, and the most developed coastal city centered on the first-tier city.

  The captain sighed. "Who says it's not." He took a registration form from the table next to him and handed it to Yu Bai, and Su Yunxi walked a few steps to the other side of the aisle to avoid this kind of official business.

  There was originally only one monitoring team working in shifts at the gate, but now there are five teams. This batch of survivors who came over was already frightened and terrified. If these people could not be let in earlier, there might be unnecessary troubles. Su Yunxi rubbed his chin and looked at the busy scene over there, but he never left Yu Bai from the corner of his eye.

  Yu Bai quickly flipped through the registration form, and the survivors on the registration form were indeed from that area. The most important thing is that there is a document stamped with a red stamp at the top of the registration form, and this is only part of the transfer. Survivors will continue to transfer over the next week. With the Haicheng underground as a parallel line, all five safety points connected horizontally need to receive a large number of transferred survivors.