Chapter 11

Su Yunxi's eyes were blank, and she followed the voice. Yang Liu was already close in front of him, and the silent Ye Zi was already stretching out his finger to poke his face.

  Then in the next second, he was poked.
  Su Yunxi looked at the two young ladies helplessly. It was impossible to be angry with this kind of person who was kind to him, not to mention that these two were implicated by him before and now they are sent to the rear.

  "What skin care products, look at my dark circles, it's almost as good as the national treasure giant panda." After trying to improve his land proficiency in the space, Su Yunxi's eyes looked a bit wrong when he saw the world.

  Looking straight ahead, he feel that there are dirt and seeds in front of his eyes. The words of Yang Liu and Ye Zi in front of him caused his thoughts to diverge again, and in his hallucinations, he saw something sprouting from the heads of these two young ladies.

  "But your skin has really improved a lot, and the acne here before is gone." Ye Zi is a young girl who just graduated from a medical school this year, but at the age of 22, she still has an innocent temperament.

  Yang Liu's personality is rather dull, but after getting to know her well, she will know that this girl with thick eyes is actually Mensao.

  Looking at the spectacle frames on the bridge of Yang Liu's nose, Su Yunxi felt that it was time to get a pair for himself. His appearance is definitely not bad, even because he was too busy in the emergency department before and didn't have time to clean himself up, he has become the grassroots of their fourth hospital with his face.

  Su Yunxi felt that the standard for the selection of the nurses in the hospital was still good in terms of handsomeness index.

  Neither Yang Liu nor Ye Zi seemed to be joking, Su Yunxi turned his head and took a closer look at the mirror, which really surprised him. He don't know what's going on, but his skin condition has really improved a lot.

  Not to mention that the pimple on his forehead that Ye Zi mentioned just now disappeared without a trace, even the dry skin and previous acne marks were completely gone. After Su Yunxi crossed over, he discovered that the longer he came here, the more this body looked like his own.

  Even with Su Yunxi's original body, after all, he is an old man who has never used tonic water except to wash his face every morning, and his skin will not get better even if he is handsome.

  But now, it's not too much to say that this skin can be broken.

  Su Yunxi was startled, and soon thought of the dew that he drank in the space before. At that time, it had a very good detoxification and beautifying function, removing many impurities and dirty things in the body.

  Surprised in his heart, the expression on Su Yunxi's face was still faint, and he turned his head weakly to look at Ye Zi and Yang Liu, and took his large thermos cup from the table next to him and opened it for them to see.

  "Maybe it's the reason."
  Yang Liu and Ye Zi stepped forward quickly, thinking they were about to see the scene of soaking goji berries in hot water. Who would have thought that as soon as they approached, they would see a cup full of white liquid. Looking at the thickness and posture, the two of them thought of a name at the same time—
  "milk?"

  Su Yunxi nodded desolately, and took a big gulp from the cup. The milk and goat milk in the space was about to overflow, and the fresh-keeping barrels the size of twenty gasoline barrels he bought before were almost not enough.

  "My parents were afraid that I would starve to death at home, so they ordered milk for me, five catties a day. Now, besides drinking vigorously, I have started to use milk to wash my face and hands and apply it externally."