Chapter 41

First, live his own life in a peaceful corner.

  Looking sideways at Yu Bai, he saw that the man didn't have much expression, but his hands were clenched into fists unconsciously, and his eyes were full of worry.

  Another direction is to continue serving the people.

  Su Yunxi doesn't reject this kind of work that doesn't require much effort on his own, just go out and play the role of the holy father once in a while. Anyway, every time he do a good deed by himself, not only can he get a good income immediately, but he can also gain enough favorability with Yu Bai. He had already discovered that as long as he "sacrificed" every time, Yu Bai would feel a little more guilty towards him, and then Yu Bai would at most resist a little when he touched him.

  The tip of his tongue lightly licked his lips, and Su Yunxi felt that he had made a decision. A single dog who has been single for more than 20 years and died once before eating meat, such a cute baby is right in front of him. If he doesn't work hard, Su Yunxi will despise himself.

  After choosing the route of continuing to serve the people, there are two branch options—either do it himself, and Yu Bai takes the initiative to find white people to increase their work efficiency.

  Or, direct and aboveboard acquisitions.
  The former is good at pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger, but it may take a long time. The efficiency of the latter will improve a lot, but it may also cause unnecessary small troubles.

  The size of the trouble depends on his strength. If he's a poor little guy at the mercy of others, then maybe he's in a bit of trouble. If he was an overlord who no one else could do anything about him, then that little trouble might not even be a trouble.

  Wait, why is it the Rafflesia flower?*
  Su Yunxi paused for a moment, then silently gave up and continued wasting time on this insignificant matter.

(T/N: Corpse Flower, thanks for the heads up 🤗)

  The people at Wan Quanhu spread out all the hidden dangers of the fourth security point. After all, as a latecomer, in order to prove the value of one's existence, one always needs others to see one's abilities. Yu Bai and the others are indeed not bad in terms of force value and security defense, but they are indeed a little lacking in logistics when it comes to managing the logistics of millions of people.

  "There are white fragments that can speed up the cultivation speed of ability users." Su Yunxi poked his chin with his index finger and started to lead the topic with an innocent face when the person opposite had concluded.

  A gleam of light flashed quickly in Wu Sheng's eyes, and he looked at Su Yunxi thoughtfully. Yu Bai also stopped clenching his fist, took a quick look at Su Yunxi and didn't speak. After all, Yu Bai still has some confidence in Su Yunxi in his heart, knowing that this person will not mess around in major matters.

  Su Yunxi didn't seem to feel the strange situation where the air in the meeting room was frozen, and said what he wanted to say directly with a worried face. "I could only purify twenty crystal nuclei a day before, but after I accidentally got a white piece to absorb the energy in it, the number of crystal nuclei that I could purify per day skyrocketed to fifty. So I thought, if I can still find that kind of white fragments, my purification speed should be improved."

  Wan Quanhu looked at the table, and suddenly became very interested in the patterns on the table. On the contrary, Wu Sheng couldn't hide his words, he stopped talking a few times, and then he slapped the table and opened his mouth.

  "Brother Su, there should be something on that white stone. But that thing is still under study, so it probably won't be available." Wu Sheng said while looking at Wan Quanhu and the others.