Chapter 79

Yu Bai just stood quietly in the dark and watched the scene in front of him. The two big cars finally fled away. After all, Yunbo base was originally responsible for the monitoring people after they had already shot, if they still couldn't leave, it would be Yu Bai's face that would hit him. When those people in black uniforms appeared, the expressions on the faces of Wang Wu and the others turned into despair. After holding on for another ten minutes, a group of people in charge of fighting looked at each other, and then began to retreat slowly. Slowly, the car that was originally protected in the middle became the front.

  "What are you going to do, why don't you take us away quickly?"

         Ding Ling was so frightened that her whole body was paralyzed, and she didn't dare to move at all in the back seat. Yu Sihou was still waiting for something with his neck stuck up, but when he found out that those people actually wanted to abandon them, he had no choice but to call them out directly. He waved the signal device in his hand at those people, and there was a ferocious expression on the face that had always looked like a Buddha. Wang Wu and the others looked at each other unwillingly, the formation changed again, and one person got into Yu Sihou's car and started the car.

  Maybe Yu Sihou also knew that he was not liked by others, so when he came out, the cars were all modified. Not only is it strong enough to resist the attacks of second-level ability users and mutated beasts, but also a protective net is installed between the driver's seat and the rear row. Obviously, Yu Sihou was not only afraid of dying in the hands of others, but also afraid of dying in the hands of these so-called own people. And these devices were indeed the reason why Wang Wu and the others had to compromise. Before the device in Yu Sihou's hand came out, the people by Yu Xieyi had already made it clear. If Yu Sihou used that thing, it means that he didn't die at Yunbo Base.

  At that time, no matter where Wang Wu and the others go, they will be buried with Yu Sihou. The family members of Wang Wu and the others are still in the Glory Base. If they hadn't been caught with a terrible handle, even if they were bribed, they would definitely not be able to be loyal. The car started and chased the two large trucks in front of it. There are more people driving, if these mutated targets can be diverted there, they will naturally have a slightly higher chance of surviving. What's more, small cars are always faster than big trucks.

  Unfortunately, the sky failed to fulfill the wishes of people. Before several small cars could fully start, a boulder broke the road that the big truck left. Wang Wu and the others cursed violently and had to change direction and flee in other directions. The car drove less than a few hundred meters, and the cars slowly dispersed. This time, even Yu Sihou couldn't say much, after all, a car running on a bad road was like playing on a trampoline. With a loud bang, a long shadow came from the darkness, knocking Yu Sihou's car to the ground.

  "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

        The desire to survive has overcome his sense of fear. Although it is an ability accumulated with 'drugs', he is still a second-level ability user after all. With the help of seat belts, Ding Ling screamed and opened the door and rushed out after the car rolled over several times. As for the driver in front who was about to be abandoned by other brothers, a hint of sinisterness flashed in his eyes. Taking advantage of Ding Ling's time to open the car door, he rushed over and chopped off Yu Sihou's hand holding the signaling device. Once the item was in hand, the man naturally stopped staying and disappeared into the rainy night.

  "Ahhh!"

           Different from Ding Ling's sharp voice, the screams brought by the severe pain made Yu Sihou's eyes turn black. Unlike Ding Ling, he did not wear a seat belt. The rolling of the car had already made him dizzy, and before he recovered, his right hand was cut off. Naturally, the physical fitness of the second-level ability user will not be fatal, but the feeling of pain is definitely not less.   Yu Sihou climbed out of the car with difficulty, and several colorful poisonous snakes wandered to his side. Under Yu Sihou's frightened gaze, it bit him a few times as fast as lightning. The poisonous snake crawled away after biting the person, and Yu Sihou lay on the ground looking at Ding Ling's back screaming as she went away. The whole person began to be stiff and numb, and his throat seemed to be blocked by something, and he could only make a 'hehe' sound. Death is so close to him, yet so far away. Time seemed to slow down, Yu Sihou turned over and looked at the sky. The sky is gray and dark, and even the rain seems to be endless.