Chapter 34

The remaining two, one is Su Yunxi, from the beginning of the end of the world who had awakened his healing ability. The other one is Ye Zi, an ordinary person who has followed Su Yunxi since the end of the world. Then it just so happened that after Su Yunxi rose to two levels, Ye Zi also 'awakened' her abilities.

  Ordinary people may not think too much, and Yu Bai and others have never revealed anything to the outside world. However, there are no ordinary people behind Wu Sheng who can't hold back, no matter what the possibility of the Arabian Nights is, they will guess it and put it on the bright side.

  Now, Su Yunxi's words made Wu Sheng think of the most impossible possibility almost instantly - ability users can also be artificially created.

  Wu Sheng's unabashed inquiry was, in a sense, a gesture of goodwill. Hahaha, in a sense. Su Yunxi rested his chin with one hand, looking at Yu Bai seemingly inadvertently. As expected, he saw the flash of worry in that cold man's eyes.

  Smiling lightly in his heart, his eyes were bent a little more. The difference between people is that big. This seemingly cold man, no matter how cruel the world is to him, he can always keep a tenderness in his heart.Unlike himself, no matter how gentle he smiles, his heart is harder than anyone else.

  "It's not a big deal. Ever since I was promoted to the second level, I have faintly felt the ability to guide others." Su Yunxi sat up straight and looked at Wu Sheng seriously. "I'm not the only one who can. If my feeling is correct, as long as it's healing, water and wood abilities that don't cause harm to others, they can guide latent abilities."

     "... huh? "Wu Sheng's excited expression was still locked on his face, but at the moment his eyes were blank. The excitement just aroused, in Su Yunxi's extremely calm statement at the moment, he don't know where his excitement is.

  "At this stage, I need about eleven clean crystal nuclei to conduct a guide, and the success rate is about 50 percent."

  Su Yunxi seemed to be giving a report, telling all the required conditions. Wu Sheng's mind hasn't turned around yet, but it doesn't prevent his body from starting to move.

  "I'll get it right away, um, and bring people too!" Without giving Su Yunxi a chance to repent, he ran away. Su Yunxi shrugged, and wanted to lie down again. Yu Bai pursed his lips, and slid his fingers lightly on the table several times. "So, is it really okay?"

  Li Sansheng and the others also looked at Su Yunxi worriedly, and Li Xiao even walked to the door, as if, if Su Yunxi said something he would go and arrest Wu Sheng immediately.

  Su Yunxi was directly amused by these people, so happy that he couldn't help himself. "Don't worry, I'm not joking, what I said is true."

  The words were used to comfort people, but when he said the last sentence, his eyes were fixed on Yu Bai, and there was a hint in his eyes that only two people could understand. In front of Yu Bai, Su Yunxi's persona was a reborn person.

  And Su Yunxi is really not kidding, in the novel, only about one tenth of the people who evolved into ability user in the first year. But in the second year, it skyrocketed to one-half. By the fourth year, the basic guidance method has become very popular. Survivors with a little ability can find someone to guide them and become ability users.

  It is almost the meaning of all people with ability. Why there is a setting that can guide potential abilities to become a person with abilities, of course it is to serve the protagonist. Huangfu Aotian used to have money, but later he also had a lot of supplies.

  But Yu Xieyi has no other advantages other than a good-looking face. The appearance in the early stage was only for the convenience of his own upgrade. Under such circumstances, it is basically impossible to win people's hearts if he don't open a hacker that defies the sky.