Chapter 49: When it Rains

He lowered his face to yours, pausing for a second before he got up off of you entirely, grabbing his cup for another sip of tea.
You lay in the seat, struggling to make sense of what just happened. And with an ache between your thighs, your legs curl themselves up and you sit yourself up onto the seat. You let out yet another frustrated sigh

"Levi, you–"

"Your tea's getting cold." He interrupted you.

"Levi! Do you want me? Or not?" Your voice growing desperate. You understand that he wants you to be comfortable with him, maybe these moments are to help him grow more comfortable.. but you can't help feeling... unfulfilled every time he works you up, just to abandon your racing heart.

"You're impatient, I said your tea's getting cold."

"Levi.. do you not want me?" Your voice became fragile

"I said not here."

"So let's go to your room."

"You need to drink your tea, and go to bed so you're at the stables by five thirty."

You groan, aggravatingly running your fingers through your hair and sink your head into your hands, exhaling deeply before continuing to sip the last of your tea.

"You really think you can get away with this?" You taunted him, your feeble threat tinged with desire.

He sucked his teeth, unbothered by your attempt to intimidate him.
"It's getting late. I'm leaving at six with or without you."

"Alright." You say as you lean into his shoulder.
His arm extends behind you and he offers a gentle head pat as you face him.
You swiftly steal a final kiss, and cheerfully rise to your feet, turning around to face his unamused expression.

"Goodnight." You lick your lips, smiling at him before tossing him the keys.

"Five thirty."

"Alright!" You loudly whisper as you make your way out of the loft, stepping through the isle and down the two flights of stairs. After the cemetery, you're going to go with him to his room, and fuck him senseless. As you plot for tomorrow, you pass Hange on the way to their room.

"Hey (Y/N)! How's it– wait, you're back already?"

"Yeah, it's a long story. I'm tired though, I'm sure there's a report written on it already."
Their face dropped into a frown as they glanced towards the clock.

"Huh, yeah it's getting pretty late... what're doing up there?" They raised their brows at you, lips curling into a playful grin

"When I cant sleep, I like to read in the library. Gets me really sleepy." A yawn escapes at the perfect time, fully selling your story.

"Then go get some rest kiddo, Night!" They patted you on the back as you continued down the steps.
Once you made it to your room, you wound up the alarm to ring at five, only three and a half hours from now. When your head hit the pillow, thoughts of Levi raced through your mind, making it impossible to fall asleep.
What you could really use right now is a workout with him, in his room, naked. That'll surely tire you out. Instead, you lie awake in the bed as struggle to calm your beating heart, only falling asleep about an hour before you're supposed to wake.