Chapter 51: I Hope you Find some Peace of Mind

You melted away while covering your mouth as your eyes rolled to the back of your head, yet the whimpers escaped as he continued. Your clit was swollen and sensitive, your legs closed around him and you watched as your juices dribbled down his chin as he lifted himself up. He admired your body that's gone limp in front of him, pleased with the work he had done. He swiftly took off his underwear as you struggle to catch your breath, and rubs his hard cock up and down your wetness.

"Give it to me!" You cried out for him.

"Shh!" He gave you a stern look.
But you could no longer contain yourself, not caring about who may hear you.

"Now."

"So needy." He taunted you, looking into your eyes as you sharply inhaled.

The room's gotten darker as the sun continued to set, and your eyes soften to admire him in the evening light. You pause to force yourself to be present, and although you're rushing him, you never want this moment to end. His strong hands gripped your waist while he directed himself to you.

"God, you're beautiful." He breathed.

You watched as he slowly sunk into you, your walls swallowing him before he gently pumped the tip in and out.

"I can take it." You look back up at him, your eyes glazed over in ecstasy.

He's trying to be gentle with you, and you can't tell if it's for your sake or his, but there's an ungodly amount of desire pent up inside of you and it's already raging out. The only thing that can cure you is to have your body desecrated by him.

"Yeah?" He grunted, thrusting deeper into you as he quickly planted his lips onto yours, muffling your moans.

It felt so good, it's like his dick stole the air from your lungs, forcing you to expel it from your body. He kept an easy pace as you adjusted to him, pulling back from the kiss to meet your eyes and watching your faces as he continued pushing inside of you. His gaze trailed down to your breasts as the rhythmic in and out made them bounce for him, then immediately looked up and closed his eyes, slowing down to a near halt.

"Are you okay?" You whispered.

"Yeah, you just... look too good right now."

You bucked your hips into him, not allowing him any time to recover and he planted his lips to yours before he met you with a brutal pace. He absorbed all of your cries into his mouth as every pump made your walls tighten and release around him. As he continued to relentlessly pound into your pussy, the sounds of your wetness filled the room. You locked your hands around his neck and his eyes met yours again, it was impossible to think about anything else other than how good he's making you feel.

"Mmmm, baby that's it.. just like that." You moan into his face

"Ah, ffuckkk..." he sighed as he quickly pulled out, jerking his final pumps with his hand as he released onto your stomach.

He kneeled between your legs with his hand around his cock as you lay there, both panting and in awe of what had just happened.
Once he caught his breath, he told you to stay where you are so he can grab you a cloth.

"I normally would last longer, I–"

"I've wanted this for so long." You smile at him with loving eyes as you wipe yourself.

He looked down for a second, contemplating his own feelings from your confession. He slightly shook his head, as if to dismiss the thoughts.
It wasn't short by any means, but you can tell that he wasn't finished with you yet.

"Not a soul is going to hear about this, alright (Y/N)?"

Your brows furrow as you get off the bed.
"Of course, but, Levi... that should go without saying."