chapter 8: Partay

(Display picture:Zahira's dress)

Family dinner (2)

Othman's POV

going out of the living room I decided to go get Zahira for Marynn,I checked through the kitchen but she wasn't there,bringing out my phone to dial Zahira's number but my eyes were closed by soft hands wrapped around them.

"Guess who"a female  voice whispers close to my ear.

"Hmm...tiny hands,obviously tip toeing to reach my eyes..best guess,Zahira" from touching her hands I knew it was my sister.

"How?" she says shocked,smacking my hands.

"You're the only girl I know who puts a ring on her pinki finger"she looks at her hands and plays with the finger.

She laughed"okay alright,you're  married!! " she raises her hands in excitement.

please don't remind me.

"Where is she I want to see her" she continued

"On one condition" I say putting a finger on my chin like I was thinking of something,as we kept walking towards the living room with guest flooding around,growing up here our friends in school always come to our house to play because we had a lot of space,and basically everything.

"Oh no,what,now? I won't braid your hair if that's it" braid..

"What,when did I ask you to braid my hair"

She chuckled really hard now, which made some people turn to look at us"are you serious,you don't remember"

I shake my head,I don't really.

"There she is,the one texting over there" who the hell is she texting,I'm not the type of guy that checks through peoples phones,but the way she's smiling,she doesn't smile like that to me,well i haven't done anything to make her smile.

"You're lying,no way that pretty girl would look you twice"

"You know,I'm good with the ladies" I winked.

She smiles at my lame joke,Zahira is my only sister out of two boys, Hassan me then her,Hassan is a year older than me...but we act like age mates,he never comes around his wife got him trapped,you know when your wife has more control over you and you become her sort of slave.

"Zahira meet Maryann" I also said this using my hand,Maryann stood up immediately from her chair to give Zahira a hug and with that they continued the conversation.

I find my self gawking at Marynn,well i know she's a pretty girl her eyes are beautiful,what!I'm i thinking!! if I had looked at her really well I won't have let her go out with me like this,she's defiantly getting lots of attention from men,i won't call my self the jealous type but I don't want to see her with another male except her muharams.

I sat on the chair she was previously seating on when I came in,I got a text from Sharon my personal assistant and I decided to reply her now, I haven't gone to the office for almost a week now,I have to go tomorrow and check everything out.

I felt the other side of the chair go down a little and I know its Marynn without turning my gaze, I continued with my email,its a good thing you can send emails through your phone without using a computer or desktop.

I think it took me just five minutes to finish and I turn to tell Marynn that the dinner would be starting soon,i turned to inform her but,she wasn't there,what the hell!!

I stood up immediately I looked around me and they were just my family,friends and cousins no single sign of Marynn,like she just disappeared,i moved towards the kitchen she probably went there to meet Zahira.. Nope she wasn't there.

Best Before MarriageOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara