chapter 13: Michael kors

Marynn's POV

He was half way through his meal when I talked about school,why does he look confused I really do not want to be a house wife even though I'm married to a wealthy man that doesn't mean I should just seat and do nothing God gives people things and can take them at anytime,and did I mention how handsome he looked in this sky blue shirt .

"Yea school,like a university I'm done with high school already"

"Oh that,There is a university just 30mins away from here what do you want to study I can enroll you there if you want" for real.

"Law or Business adminstration"

"Okay anyone I get I will let you know,would that be all?" No i really want to know were you got that shirt.

"Yes that would be all" I smiled

He looked at me for what felt like a minute still taking his food,sometimes I wonder what made Othman change so quick ever since Omar talked to me,he changed,just like that,i can see he is the jealous type.

" I woul- go stay wit-h  Zahira"

Othman's POV

(That day in the morning)

I looked at the man dressed in a black Michael Kors tux starring at me in confusion

"Why are you telling me this now" I say sounding a bit angry,he looked around waiting for his coworkers to help him out,but he is all alone in this one,they all  know this news has pissed me off .

"You see Mr McKinney we told Bash to do it last year,but he left the company,and I forgot to check if he had accomplished the task before leaving,I mean we could send someone you don't have to go,Sir"

I starred down at my system thinking of the best solution to this and there was literally nothing better than I going my self,this people have no idea how its like to convince other companies to collaborate with yours and i wouldn't want a situation were we lose companies rather than getting more.

But Maryann?

maybe I would send her to stay with my parents or something.

"How long is the project?"

"Six months Sir" Mrs Opera answered  this time

"Good,I would leave next week get my plane ticket housing and everything else ready by Monday,I will see you all Monday,you may all get out of my office" well this was better than the last one,the last one was ninemonths but I finished it within seven months.so I would probably finish this one too in 5 months if every goes swell.

I rested my back a little in my cofortable chair,leaning back a little.I looked at the time and it was almost time for as-salat magrib I would just stop by a mosque close to my home and pray there.

I stood up picking my jacket that I hung around my chair,and stormed out,my assistant yelled a 'Good night Sir' and I just nodded my head in reply,I got into my black rolls Royce and told the driver to take me to a near by mosque and then to a swat watch store I want to get a new matching wrist watch for my self and Maryann,I had already ordered it last week but I don't want these people coming to my home so I would rather go get it my self or send someone.

After getting my Diamond covered wrist watch for Maryann I collected my own black Rolex and went straight home the security at the gate told me my sister had come and I was happy at least someone was staying with Maryann whilst I was gone.

I opened the door and I saw Maryann and  Zahira sitting,watching a movie I suppose Maryann was the first to see me and it looked like she has been waiting for my arrival because she stood up immediately and walked up towards me with a smile she murmured a sweet "welcome" the same time Zahira yelled "heyy brother" I smiled back at Maryann as she took the bag from my hand.