Chapter 18:Rolls Royce

The picture here is marynn's new RollsRoyce.

Marynn's POV

We were sat in the living room watching this new movie on Netflix "Logan"

Half of Othman's attention was on this phone typing away "you're leaving tomorrow I feel so sad"i pouted.

He  tickles my feet after my sentence,I had my legs on his,actually he was the one who put them on his,"me to" he replied with a smile.

"But how many hour's is the flight to-" he cuts me before I finish
"I'm sorry I have to take this" oh..hmm
I put down my legs to my side as he stands up pulling his shirt down "hello" he answered,i turned my attention back to Logan.

He laughs as he climbs up the stairs " yeah, I saw the picture,it got me curious who took it" I try to put aside my eavesdropping techniques,I believe he is talking to his friend.?Female friend?..no male it has to be male.

oh my please let it be a male,10mins has gone by and he still wasn't back,he suggested this movie,then why would he leave me to watch it alone.

I pick my phone to text Fatima on the good news,Othman got an admission for me,he submitted my files and everything so I am just waiting for my timetable too bad I'm resuming during the second semester I missed the first so I have a lot of catching up to do,and just thinking that he wouldn't  be be around when I start going actually makes me sad.

"So yeah, in three years you would be looking at an accountant" yea I asked for law or business administration but he got me accountancy,because it shorter than the rest..just three year's.

"Yey!!..I can't wait" she's always online.

"Can't wait to see you" she would be coming three days after Othman's leaving.

"Me to marynn"

I read the message and clicked on the power button and the phone went black,I sighed and stood from my seat,I'm not really in the mode for any action movie,with out Othman right now.

I walked up the stairs slowly no lazily,I was really tired today, which is really un usual, well apparently I know why,I was about twisting the door knobs when I heard Othman still talking on the phone
"Just tell my assistant Sharon to send you the address" I over hear.

I walked in placing my back on the door staring at him,My prince.

The grey shirt and the black sweatpants looked really good on him,he noticed my presence "Okay would that be all Khadija" he spoke,with that husky voice of his.

Khadija!
Wait what...Khadija!!
News flash im the most jealous girl on planet EARTH.

The smile on my face totally disappeared  when he uttered that name,I turned around to leave,since well he obviously needs privacy to talk to 'Khadija'.

Probably,maybe I'm just over reacting,no I'm not I met most of his relatives the other day and I didn't hear any name like Khadija.. SubhanAllah.

"Marynn"

"Mmhm" I turned with a straight face.

"What's wrong" he looks worried,standing up from the little sofa,walking towards me.

"Oh nothing,I just came up to check on you, but it looks like your busy anyway" I spoke lowering my gaze

"Oh" he leans in to kiss my cheek and I moved slightly away and regretted immediately,what if she was just someone that works for him,but she asked for an address,his London's apartment's address.