chapter 7: Omar

Family dinner (2)

Othman walked me to the living room where a lot of people where sited some were standing and some that knew him greeted us as we entered,he found me an empty two seater chair "seat here"he instructed .

I sat down and before he left he spoke with his husky voice "I will go get Zahira,try not to talk to any one,please" why? A hundred and one thoughts came to my head but I shook them off it's not good to assume or conclude "Okay I will be waiting"

I looked around me and I saw some people paying attention to the Indian movie playing on the big flat curved screen television,whilst some where on there phones talking and some texting all dressed in grey and purple,I really don't like being in a place where I know basically no one .

I picked my phone to message Fatima

Marynn.

8:56pm

"Oi"

Fatima.

8:56pm

"Alloha"

Marynn.

8:57pm

"So I'm the pirate and you're in Hawaii"

Fatima.

8:57pm

"Is this your way of telling me you and your husband are going to Hawaii"

Marynn.

8:57pm

"You're so clever you guessed it *eye roll*"

Fatima.

8:59pm

"Hahah ..I really have missed you shorty"

Marynn.

8:59pm

"I wish I could say the same to you dummie"

Fatima.

9:01pm

"Any ways..what's up?"

Marynn.

9:01pm

"I'm at a family dinner..... Othman's family dinner"

Fatima.

9:02pm

"Are his family nice?..like good to you?..and you have to send me a photograph of you two Already *crying face*"

Marynn.

9:03pm

"I have only met his mom,he is getting his sister for me right now"

I looked around me and I saw Othman walking with a very pretty girl she's tall her outfit was beautiful she was wearing a grey dress with purple detailing it was a little bit see through,it also had a lovely trail and it was really sparkly she was laughing at Othman's joke obviously,He never laughs with me.

Face it he never does anything with you except his family is around.

I looked away from them before they see me staring I looked back at my phone and I saw Fatima's message

Fatima.

9:03pm

"Aww..*smug face* he is doing something for you,what other things has he done for you *wink*"

PI smiled at the text .

"Zahira meet marynn" he says pointing from her to me I pressed on the power button before standing up to give her a warm hug