Chapter 9:New You?

Marynn's Pov

"Its your mom" I say to him,I think it came out like a whisper.

"Put it on speaker" he orderd roaring the car to life,I picked the call,and Mrs McKinney spoke "hello Marynn,why did you guys leave so soon,the dinner just started" she sounds really worried I looked at Othman,I didn't know what to say to his mom,but he still kept his eyes on the road.

"Er..my....st. My period just started and my stomach hurts really bad so Othman decided we should just go home"i lied,i literally almost face slapped myself.

"Oh,Then what was going on between Omar and Othman, it seems like they were having a fight"

This time I really looked at Othman for a good ten second"hello Marynn?" She continues

"ER..about that I think it was a business deal..matter they were talking about it..I'm not sure tho" I stammered that was an awful lie,I thought I said I would never lie to her again.

"Ow,okay tell Othman to call me later alright" just great she doesn't believe my lie,even I won't believe myself.

"I will,good night"

"Yeah have a great night,oh and kiss Othman good night for me" she ,he was still a baby to her.

I giggled,more like fake giggling"I will In Shaa Allah"

And with that I hung up,Othman's two hands were on the wheel,and he looked pissed,I really hope I won't get slapped again.

"Your mom said you should give her a call" i tell him who knows,the phone was on speaker but maybe he wasn't even listening,just like he did to me earlier today he didn't answer me,it still hurt.

"Did he touch you"what? touch me? Omar?

"Why would you think that..no he didn't,he was just helping me find Zahira"I said in a husky low voice.

"You call that helping?" The car stopped and I realised we had reached home the gates open swifty and we continued moving into the mansion.

"Have you ever seen me with another woman,ever since we got married?but you go ahead to walk and seat with Omar,so answer me did!.he!.touch!.you!." He parked the car and waited for my reply.

"No,he didn't" I said loud and clear facing him my eyes getting glassy, what type of marriage did my father put me into.

"Get out!"he barked

"What?" I turn to look at him with a confused face.

"Get your self out of my car right now!" I couldn't control it the tears came down, I tired to stop them but they didn't,I stepped out of the car,immediately I shut the door Othman reversed the car and took off I walked into the house after taking my heels off .

The maids had put a really nice perfume in the house smells like vanilla but that didn't stop my tears from pouring,even though i really liked vanilla,I walked up the stairs cleaning some tear as they come down good thing I haven't seen any maid upon coming,I slipped out of my dress and into my pajamas and curled my self on the bed.

Why does he hate me so much,I mean I have never done any thing bad to him,I always try my best to respect his opinions I do every thing i am told to do i even lied to his mom but still its just fail fail fail!,im even tired of trying, I will just call in for a divorce.

More tears came as I think all this through, I need to stop thinking about all this and just try and get some sleep

*
*
*
*
*
*
**
*
*
*
He laughed the kind that makes me smile"yeah? So? Trust me I'm wayy better,don't worry I will try and see if I can make it next friday ....Alright.. Bye"

I was still on my bed I tried to open my heavy eyes and I saw a figure I closed it again and opened the figure was only in trousers I blinked again

Oh Its just Othman

The blanket hanged really low on my waist and my chest was showing a bit but immediately I realised it was him I quickly pulled the blanket to my neck and moved some of my hair away from my face.

He laughed a little at me,and my cheeks went red "Good morning" I whispered.

"Morning" he answered.

Wait ...what! He answered ME?I must be dreaming, please Marynn wake up.

I smiled .

"What are you thinking of" me?

"Me?...are you asking me?"I questioned with a surprised look

"Yeah you're smiling and I want to know what is making my wife smile this beautiful"

My wife?..I mean his wife?

"Why are you looking at me like I killed your cat or something" he said sitting beside me on the bed

"No,its nothing you have never called me your wife so that's why...it just feels...weird"

"I'm just sorry for what I did yesterday, my anger got the best of me" he touches my cheeks "I'm sorry"

His sorry,that's odd,maybe he has some mental issues.

"No problem" i mumbled rolling my lips

"I would like to take you out later in the evening" he brushes his hands into his hair "would you like that" he continues,with a smug face.

"Sorry what?" To be honest I didn't hear what he said I was to distracted by...something else, he should put a shirt on please.

He smiled showing his teeth before standing up,and my mouth curved it's self into a smile for the site infront of me"I said would you like to go out with me later" he moves to his side of the closet and puts on a grey shirt.

"Yeah sure,but you need to answer some questions on why you have been a,making me..no eem treating methe way you have been" he didn't break eye contact with me while i spoke ,while I broke once in a while

"I would answer them at dinner" he says giving me his hand I gave him a confused look

"I want to see how you look in this pj's" okay now i turned red!

I pulled the blanket straight to cover my face i think i look just like a tomato and he laughed at me.

.......
........
.........
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........
............
.............

.
..

Please like this chapter by tapping the star.
Comment
Share
Follow