Chapter 11: i think I like you too

We walked into the restaurant and I was really amazed by the beauty of it,the exterior was beautiful but I never expected the interior to be this wonderful,the Chandelier's were all sliver,and hubg really low.

Zahira showed them a card and one of the young blondes lead her towards a door to follow we all followed behind them,I think its probably a private section or something.

The lights were dim as we through the wide corridor in,I saw some couples seating in a really looking expensive private dinner setting but weren't as much as the people i saw whilst entering the beautiful restaurant we finally reached our booth as I call it.

"Well,we are here" Zahira spoke,Omar decided to wait outside for Zahira, I saw him talking to a girl as we came into the door, so I bet he is not alone.

Zahira stopped by a door,she placed the card given to her on the red light that was showing on the door and it immediately turned green,while all this was happening Othman's hands were still holding mine,and i probably have sweat on it now.

"Well Omar and I would be on our way,bye" she says this while passing the card to Othman,and not even waiting for our reply

"Bye" i waved

I kept on looking around how could so much beauty be in a room this small,I tell my self,Othman didn't look so amazed by it really,he just kept looking at mewhile I kept on gazing from one thing to another

"So what do you want to start with"he pulls the chair for me to sit,I sat on it and he pushed me in a little,he moved over to his side and waited.

He smiled, sat and i replied "well I want to start by asking you why you were, really cruel to me for nothing I don't know if wicked is a strong word here but.." I still kept my eyes down as I paused.

He smiled a little, touching his temple"I meant the food marynn"Ow,that,I picked up the menu card and scanned through it,feeling like slapping my face from embarrassment,Othmans eyes where still on me.

"If you want to talk we could,but if you're hungry you should eat first before we do,right?"

"To be honest Othman I'm not that hungry,I just wanted some alone time with you and talk about everything"Where is all this bravery coming home, just last week I couldn't even look at him,and here I am looking at him.

lowering my gaze to the cutlery that was kept on the table he replied immediately "Let's talk then"

"Uhum"i mumbled

"I only did all those things because I didn't want to marry,I was sort of forced into the relationship and i know you were to,i just wanted to,see marynn i don't even know why I was doing those things to you,I didn't really want to Marry someone really,my parents didn't stop talking to me about it,and then besides im not good with strangers" he stopped and sighed a little,his eyes went down but he looked up now
Eye to Eye and I felt my stomach drop.

"Marynn,I really felt bad for slapping you the other day,I don't know why I got angry like that I'm not even like that, I'm sorry really,I just wish I could turn back time you know and..." I placed my hand on his hand and he stopped talking "it's okay Othman,I have forgiven you,some times shaytan just gets in some people's way"

"And the fact that you have been so good to me,all the times I have been bad wallah just shows how good you are as a wife"

I smiled,No I literally blushed my cheeks were all pink and stuff,my hands started drifting away from him, but he grabbed it and held it,so it wouldn't slip away,i think

"And about all the backing up you have been doing to my mom" he laughed a little" I told her everything,And she wasn't happy with me about it,i really like you Maryann and would lile to start things over if you done mind?" he smiled the kind of smile that makes you smile back even if you don't want to,but i nodded to the last part

I think I like you too.

"So what do you want to start with,this is my aunt's restaurant so I basically get everything free,so don't look at the prices" he let's go of my hand as he picks up the menu card displaying the menu for the day.

I skipped to the dessert part of the menu and well"I would just take the chocolate ice cream"

"Icecream?" He raised his eyebrow

"Yeah,I don't know these French names what if I go order the 'Le caseoullle or La chocoucoroute' and probably thats a crab or its fish" he smiled again "It's called 'Le cassoulet and the second one is La choucroute: Sauerkraut' and trust me you wouldn't want that its pork.

"Oh wow" I said dropping my menu card.

"You speck French?" I continued.

"Fluent"

Thinking of French now makes me want to go to paris.

*
*
*
(Three weeks later )
*
*
*
*
*

He broke the silence in the room by clearing his throat

"I have to go to the office early in the morning" he brushed his hand with his hair

I had already taken a shower and put my pajamas, I have finally gotten big sized pajamas so I wore one of them.

I sat on the bed and answered "okay"

"Yes we have a big meeting"I pulled my hair in a pony tail as he spoke,from the door.

"Why are you pulling your hair up I like it when your hair is down" he walked up towards me.

"Because I'm about to sleep" I smiled and sat on the bed and he sat close to me,my face looked normal but inside I wasn't.

oh my days.

"Says who?" He hands got closer to me and he touched my cheek and smiled our eyes while still together,more like locked together I touched his hands

WTH do you think you are doing Maryann

My heart moved from 80mph to 150mph as his face moved towards me,he kissed me lightly on the cheek his lips were soft and felt dizzy all of a sudden,he smiled at me and I smiled back and looked away still smiling.

All of a sudden I felt his lips on mine,I almost pulled away out of shock but I didn't I pushed him lightly on his chest and he pulled back.

"I'm sorry" I say playing with the buttons of my shirt

"Hey I should be the one saying sorry here, i moved too fast"

I really don't know what to say now,the awkwardness filled the air in the room.

He stood up and walked towards the bathroom,before going in he pulled his shirt .

ahh those abs.

He threw his white shirt into the laundry basket I looked away and acted as if I didn't see anything pulling my legs into the comforter,will just try force my self to sleep,before he comes out.

Heyyyo people (that follow my book) sorry for the late update so thats why I made this chapter long the next chapter would be coming soon with something nice 😊

Thank you so much..please like this chapter by tapping the star...

Comment

Follow my account

Share

Thank
You
Thank
You.