Chapter 15: Diamonds and Golds

(Zahira and marynn dresses)

Othman's POV

I looked at my wrist watch again trying to signal my aunt that she's wasting my time,or per-say boring me to death,I'm sure I have kept marynn waiting for me somewhere in the house and I also have to go wish my parents a happy Anniversary.

"...and thats how my cat ended up in my neighbours swimpool,at least now I know not to let my window open"

"Yeah" I replied her taking another gulp of water down my throat "erm Hauwah I will be back soon i have to go do something's"I began to take my leave as her words made me turn back to smile at her

"Do come back as soon" i nodded in reply

I pulled my phone out from my pocket and dialed Marynn's number.

*ring

"Hello?"

Her voice was soft actually too soft this time.

"Marynn were are you,I have been looking for you"

"Were are we?" Are we?. she waited for an answer to who she asked.

"hello?" I spoke again I heard a voice that wasn't famine replied her.

"Othman We are at-" WTH

"Who are you with"

I spoke this time in a louder tone she better not be with O-

"Omar,I'm with Omar he is showing me to zahira's room,we are by the stairsay to her room right now,should I wait for you there"

Room?

I cut the call without replying her and I immediately felt bad for hanging up on her,but I thought I made it Crystal clear I didn't like Omar,I walked up straight to Zahira's room and pushed the door open there she was looking magnificent,I was angry before I got here but seeing her,seeing her just made me calm down.

She and Zahira were twinning I think,they both wore diamond covered dresses with a bit of gold but marynn looked beautiful .

"Well someone still can't knock"I knew it was Zahira Specking, she is the only one I know who talks to me in,that manner well she's my only sister so.

Marynn looked at me but when I looked back at her she looked away to Zahira, and Omar was by Zahira desk table and was doing something to her computer twrling on his seat,but due to my entry to the room he also stopped and began starring at me.

"Assalamualaikum" I finally spoke.

"Peace be upon you too" Zahira replied me and I think marynn murmured something.

"Marynn can I speck to you outside"

"Sure" she replied in a low voice,I held her hand when she got close enough to me,my room was three doors to zahira's that was my room when I was in highschool,I can't remember the last time I got in there,but mother always kept them clean just in case we wanted to spend a night.

My hands still on marynn as I walked her to the room,the guest were much but most of them where in the garden or the living room not many came upstairs"I'm sorry Othman,I swear I didn't even want to talk to him and-and he was just showing me zahira's room and i..."

I pushed open my door and she continued after checking to see no one was there.

"I knew you wouldn't like it but he was the only one who knew the house Zahira was no were to be found and-"

"You look beautiful" she paused giving me a confused look but it slowly turned to a soft smile on her Lip's.

"I do?" She said so low that I  barely heard her and I nodded in reply she smiled,staring straight into my eyes and so I did ,Slowly our faces began moving towards each other,The taste of her sweet breath enchanted me,her hands glided along the sides of my neck and then into my hair,she moved in closer,i continued taking it slow,because I was shocked with her response,I also needed to keep my self in check now more than ever,her soft lips seemed to fit perfectly in mine, i snacked an arm around her small waist pulling her closer.

Marynn surprises me when her hands comes down from my hair and slither up my chest she presses hard with her fingers on my abs, as I pushed her against the foyer wall. She slips her tongue into my mouth and I bite gently down on it and her bottom lip before I kissed her again, i finally picked her up from her waist and laid her flat on my bed,I can't remember the last time I was on this bed and I can't remember it being this soft or was it maryyn that was soft, it was only a moment before she pulled away with a pout,she looked in my eyes for mere seconds before looking away,a confused look came onto my face until she spoke

"I'm on my period"

Dont forget to

LIKE

COMMENT

SHARE

FOLLOW