chapter 14: Anniversary

The next day when I woke up Othman had arranged a driver that would take Zahira and I to shop for a dress and gave me his credit card and a peck on my forehead one hour after he left for work I was dressed and ready to go.

The ride to the mall was quick we walked out of the black BMW,I wasn't good with cars but now.I mean c'mon with all the cars in our home you just have to,we have so many cars but Othman likes his rolls Royce more than the rest but I prefer the ford car we were in the day we went for Zahira dinner.

After trying on a few dresses, laughing at some,and buying some we ended up buying 12 new dresses with Othman's credit.

"Are you sure Othman is not going to be angry I think he said just a dress" i reminded Zahira.

"You have no idea how rich my brother is don't worry,up next Victoria's secret" wait!

"What,oh no"i shook my head.

"Oh yesss" i pulled my hands as the driver took the new dresses to the car.

She giggled at me as we walked into another shop 'victoria's secret' .

After we got home ate some lunch maria made,we sat and talked more on her medicine school,and how it was hard,I also told her about me wanting to go back to the university to study law or business admin or any course I get,anything other than staying at home would do.

Hours passed by and we were still not dressed.

*bizz*

Fatima texted,she knows how to text at the right time.

Fatima.

4:35pm

"What did the boat tell the sea"

Marynn.

4:35pm

"Not again,please..*rolls eyes*

Fatima.

4:36pm

"The sea said 'see ya later" *tongue out*"

Marynn.

4:37pm

"You're soo full of boring.but I still like you that way"

Fatima.

4:38pm

"Yeah you better,love me more than your husband"

"i'm coming back home and your place is the first I'm coming to"

Fatima is always fund of double texting,I looked at Zahira and saw her changing into her dress,she slipped on her golden with diamond detailings mermaid dress and I looked back to my dress to reply Fatima before dressing up

Marynn

4:40pm

"Actually yeah you better stay for a week,I have missed you so much"
"I will send you a picture of my dress that I would be wearing for the anniversary, Wanna see?"

Well it looks like im also double texting now,Zahira was fully dressed when I looked up from my phone this time,she was just fixing the pins from her veil.

"Marynn,won't you get ready" she looks at her wrist watch and continues "we should be on our way by now" and she continues fixing her veil.

"Oh yeah"

After putting on my dress Zahira and I were putting the same materials but just different designs,she brought hers with her money and mine was with Othman's.shes a student but she still has money.

The ride to the house was just like the first time I went with Othman,Zahira and I listened to different nasheeds on our way and she sang along to many of them while most of the time I just sat and looked at her and I kept on wondering if there was a side of Othman that was like Zahira.

The house wasn't as full as the time I came with Othman, we got a parking space and we parked behind some cars,stepping out of the car and I couldn't tell the number of eyes that turned to look at us.

I tried to keep it cool and followed Zahira into the beautiful building,I decided yo text Othman to let him know of my arrival.

Marynn..

5:21pm

"We are at your parent's"

Othman H

5:21pm

"Good,I will be there soon"

Was he waiting for my message because that reply came quick,I looked around as I sat to wait for Zahira I saw a familiar face.

Omar.

I looked quickly away from him,Othman was coming soon and if he sees me with Omar that wouldn't be good. Looks like my plan for avoiding him actually made him notice me

"Mrs Marynn,what a pleasant surprise"
I turned my face just to reply and then took it back to were it was"Assalamualaikum Omar "he called me Mrs Maryann.

"Waalakum salam..it seems like you're  avoiding me,I'm sorry,I didn't know you were married the other day, and trust me I don't do married women.

"good" i answerd shyly.

I moved to the side I starred at and he spoke again "Anyways I came to you because my aunt,your husband's mom said I should bring you to her place" right now.

"Were is she?,you better not be lying" i joked.

"Trust me"

I stood up walking two steps back from Omar,I wouldn't want to be seen walking side by side with him,he was also wearing a black tux that made him look like someone from an action movie I won't say he looked good,goodwasn't even close to how he looked,why are all Othman's family members good looking.

The people I saw in front of me made me inhale sharply putting my right hand on my mouth,stopping my happy squel,whilst the other held my phone "my Family" oh my.

My parents,cousins and my elder brother that I hadn't seen for years now,I rushed to hug my mom,the other day I spoke to her,she said she was going to travel but she didn't tell me were,who knew she was going to surprise me.

"Mom I missed you"

"Aw dear dear me to" she says softly rubbing my back I hugged my elder brother before hugging my dad,I missed my family its been like 2-3months but I did miss them a lot.

"Well marynn I will go seat with Othman's mom outside now,do come later" and so they all followed mom.

"Omar"

"Yea..milady"

Ignoring the milady part i continued "have you seen zahira"

"Actually yes,she texted me and told Me to bring you.

"You better not be lying this time"

"Trust me..I'm not"

Who knew Omar was this nice,I really
wonder why Othman doesn't like him.

Heyy

Dont forget to

LIKE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

AND

SHARE