Chapter 10: Be with you

I had already gotten dressed for our little dinner,Othman has never taken me out of the house with him its usually just him going out,and usually with out my notice.

His mom had called me some minutes before we left and she asked me how Othman has been treating yet again,and I told her the absolute truth that he had been really nice and good lately and acting like a good husband.. Well I didn't say the last part but it was on my mind.

I wore a simple black abaya that had a little of design on it,and a black veil to go with it,and wore my black flats I dressed in black completely and I kinda liked it.

The drive was longer than I thought it would be,he wore a plan blue shirt with blue trousers simple but classy,no suit together.

My phone rang and the caller id was Zahira McKinney I finally got an app called true caller it tells me the name of the person calling in case I don't have there numbers.

"Hello" i answered

"How are you Marynn its zahira" yupp i figured

"yeah I know its you,I am good,how are you"

"Im swell,where are you guys I have been waiting here for minutes now" wait,I thought he said the dinner was between him and I

"Oh I dunno,but we are on our way"
She sighed" okay okay,i have been trying Othman and he hasn't been picking my calls,any ways till you come,tell him to hurry the hell up please"

I laughed a little "okay"

"Who was that? Zahira?" He asked picking up his phone to go through some things

News flash Othman dont text and drive

"Yeah,she said she has been waiting for you,she said you should hurry the hell up"I chuckled at the last part

"Oh,well"

I suddenly felt the urge to ask him why he didn't tell me Zahira was also coming because,now I won't be able to ask him all the questions I had planned to ask all the maltreatment and why.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

we finally arrived we had just a small conversation in the car the rest was just silence as usual,zahira wore a simple black jeans with a white shirt that had "no new friends" with black caps lock writing on it and a blue jean jacket and black scarf,she looked really cool all she needs now are some shades but nahh its a bit dark for that.

"zahira did you get them" Omar spoke from behind her.

oh no what the hell is he doing here,i turned to look at Othman but his eyes were on Omar we came out of the car and Othman came to my side to hold my hands,is he trying to make Omar jealous and what is Omar doing here,oh i see what's going on here.

Zahira walked towards us with a serious straight face on "gee thanks bro,you came right on time,I don't have my licence yet so Omar had to drive me" with an eye roll she continued "Anyways hi Marynn" and i hugged her back "sorry marynn wasn't ready on time,that was why we came late" he joked making a little playful squeeze to my hand,I looked at him with my eye brows arched and Zahira knew he was already lying,Thank God  "pants on fire,Othman,pants on fire" she says to him shaking her head.

"Assalamuaaikum,what took you guys so long we got the tables you asked for"another husky voice speck dryly ..omar.

"Jazakallhukair Omar" Othman replied

"Well what are you waiting for let's go"Zahira says waiting for no one as she walked in with Omar.

Wait I'm confused I thought they were not Friends, and Zahira,is she together with him?and I'm confused I thought he said the dinner was just him and i,let me just ask to be positive.

"I thought you said the dinner was just going to be you and I"

"Don't worry it is" he said locking the car with a button

Like by tapping the star please