Knowing

Author's Notes

I made this a private chapter in the Private Chapter book. I need to keep all my regular stories clean......So if you want to read a more mature version of the chapter you can find that there.

Victoria's POV

"Why did you take the punch, Victoria?" He doesn't look at me when he speaks instead looking out at the group of juveniles with their cups in their hands, bodies pressed close together.

"My father was watching, he's always watching. I want him to think I'm weaker than I am."

Grey opens his mouth to speak, "my turn." I say faster than he can get his next words out.

Letting my eyes fall on his hands, they look like strong hands, hands that I want to touch me.

"Do you think we're mates?" Turning my body slightly towards him so one of my knees are touching his. I can feel his heat seep into me from that mere shift in body alignment.

He takes a small breath "I don't know but I feel something."

He's still not looking at me

Fidgeting slightly underneath my assessment of him.

"Why do you want him to think you're weak?" He slightly angles his body towards mine bringing himself closer the pull I'm feeling towards him is a gentle caress to my body's hard armor.

"He's not the male you think he is...he's only my father in name and one day I'm going to teach him how strong I really am but I'm not ready for him to know this yet." I'm still looking at him committing his face to my memory.

It's very subtle hardly detectable but I notice the way he's still fidgeting.

"You have a twin I heard?" He nods his head yes.

"Are you the first born?" I question it out, the secret he knows will come out eventually.

"Yes." He lies and I just won the game and from the way, he stiffens he knows I just won.

"I don't think you're the first born," I say it with the conviction I feel.

He gets up and walks away from me and I follow.

"Wait, Grey" I call it out to him. Turning himself to face me I'm met with his truth.

"It's ok Grey I won't tell anyone" I take a step closer to him, breathing his smell in, getting comfort from it.

"I promise you." I breathe it out softly putting my hand on his chest. Taking another step closer to him I look at his lips and I lean in and kiss him so softly.

It feels good, my hands wrap around his neck pulling him closer to me. His mouth, those fingers dig into my hips pulling me closer to him.

This isn't my first kiss, but it's my first kiss with a male and it excites me, I feel for the first time something more than bitterness towards males. Feelings of sweetness and longing....a promise of what could be as his lips brush against mine.

Pulling away smiling I touch my lips, a warmth rushes through me, that's never happened before.

Looking at him standing there, my wolf pacing inside, her doubt of him lingers in my thoughts...he's not ours.

Pushing that thought aside I kiss him again, this time we're lips, tongue, and hands in frantic motion. Neither interested in what's going around us, my vision tunnels....singular.....he is all I see, his breath is what I hear now, his scent encases me with its Northern wildness. It's those lips that I want on my body, those hands gripping my ass pressing me closer against his hardness.