-Prologue-

Within the dark galaxies lied the twinkling stars, upon billions laying in the eternal night sky such beauty could be seen by the citizens that lived in OuterTale, as much as everyone enjoyed the natural beauty of the galactic constellations...it still felt very much a prison wanting to go to planet Earth, feeling the dirt and the cold nature's breeze along autumn.

 It wasn't for certain every single monster living out there felt the same to live under Earth's rule but a skeleton. 

Sans who often keeps to himself, deep within his soul he wishes to see something more, experience beyond limits and however he doesn't mean to leave everything behind he enjoys seeing his brother Papyrus being positive and so happy, and keeps a great sense of humor but all he wishes when he sees those comets is one single sentence.

"I wish for something more."

However so very far away there lies a dark Castle and the owner of this place was Nightmare!Sans, he is a creature of negative emotions and fuels of power within those negative feelings along with fear and despair. 

He is feeding off power of the suffering and owns an army of his little minions, being covered in the melting black tar with the sinister smile and he carried no empathy. 

Although he does hold a trust worthy servant within his Castle's quarters, a psychopath and dangerous opponent who was manipulated throughout genocide, his eye-sockets no longer had light in them and only expel a black liquid of hatred.

He lacks emotion and is quite loyal to Nightmare, this to Nightmare's advantage continues to make sure his emotions would never return and will always to complete his duties.