~Chapter 9~ Returned Partner

~Days Later~

Outer's POV

...I've lost count on how long I've been trapped here... But the only positive thing is that having some company, It took a while but he finally managed to speak up... poor guy, it's literal torture...he may of been manipulated to kill everyone he loved and care about.

 I wouldn't know what to do If I did hurt my brother... 

Each day more some come here... and more of this becomes of a routine, most monsters here start ending up having sleepless nights and end up bursting into tears out of fear. 

Nobody knows what Nightmare is planning to do, but the tension gets larger each day however nothing happens. 

Papyrus encourages us to stay strong and be positive...good idea, as all of this is probably feeding Nightmare with all of this negativity to gain stronger. It's best to not really do anything...but whatever Nightmare is doing... is different.

When you're inside your own AU...what's the use? I mean it could reset any moment...but outside of your AU and in the multiverse is different, as you could be erased...forever and forgotten. 

Gee wouldn't Error be thrilled?

...but at the same time I feel bad? I've been talking to Killer without anyone's knowledge, while I stay calm to remain company during sleeping hours, as to be then awoken by trembling monsters full of despair.

Killer's POV

Today...something just felt odd, I have a sensation that King Tar is watching me, what the fuck? Sometimes I do not understand his intentions, only to finally kill his brother and make everyone suffer. 

Whatever...

"Hello Partner" I hear and I quickly look around my surroundings... Nothing.

"It's all in your Head. don't even bother" ...I quickly realize... whose voice it is...

"Missed me?...You'know even after killing me, I'll never leave ya after-all..."

"W e   d i d   s l a u g h t e r  e v e r y o n e  i n  t h e  U n d e r g r o u n d" ...All I can feel is shivers down my spine...and the fact this demon is back, but inside my head!? It's pure agony.

"What do you want?." I say to myself quietly, just in-case nobody around notices what I said.

"What do I want? Just to say Hello...but i know you're not going to buy that so, I'll just say this quick and easy"

"I'll make the rest of your days a Living Hell, Since you did betray me and Killed me after we declared our partnership on the genocide"

God...I'd rather watch Horror eat human flesh right now...