~Chapter 7~ Friendship?

~Art by Sour Apple Studios~

Killer's POV

"What was it like?...I mean in your AU" I asked him...he took a moment to stare at the dark ceiling.

"Well of course we're in space... pretty much like other Au's, except we don't really experience organic life and we get to see the constellations and believe me, it's such a beautiful sight. Heck even the destroyer would occasionally visit." Outer had told me... seems like only good had occurred to him. Other than unable seeing plants and life...

"Better than what happened to me." I muttered but he heard me...

"What happened?" He asked me and I growl quietly.

"You don't need to know" I told him in a louder tone, and he flinched slightly...there was silence once again.

"...What about what is it like working for 'The King'?" Outer asked...I gave out a sigh, I'd guess this would be a better question than about...ugh nevermind about it.

"...Well for one it's bullshit. Most of the time we're doing our own thing as Nightmare plans to conquer all despair and negativity." then he raised his non-existent eyebrow.

"..Sounds boring and you're lucky, Paps isn't awake"

"Or what would you do? Taunt me and threaten me?"I asked him.

"I'll attack you with my gaster blasters or when I have my energy back I'll fight you physically." Odd.

"I'd Like to see you try" I smirked at him and he quietly snorts...what? he snorted? Hell how long as it been since I've heard someone laugh because of me?...I have a small smile and roll my eyesockets.

Third Person POV

From then on throughout the entire night, the two started to talk quietly, and that slowly shifted into joking around. 

When Killer had to depart from the night shift, what turned from a gloomy place into a bright place in the slightest just to forget what was going on made Outer a bit more relaxed, and even more confident on getting out of this prison.

Soon later in the day when everyone was awake Horror came in, giving them the horrifying glances. 

Torturing their poor heads and traumatizing them down to the very core within the soul, ripping flesh..into tiny little bits, tapping on the walls giving them shivers down their spines and even with scary threats.

At this point everyone just pleaded to go home to their families and friends, the pyschopath is just terrifying everyone until he was needed by nightmare.

Outer would tell his brother to look away whenever he came in, as his brother did not deserved to be scarred. Hope was becoming dimmer, as this was apart of Nightmare's plan.

However in secret Outer and Killer have been talking, mostly out of pure curiosity about each other... Perhaps this is friendship they encountered?

Well whatever they developed, Nightmare noticed about this energy and Killer's behavior and...

He does not like it one bit.