~Chapter 20~ Are We More?

Outer's POV

...The word love...Not as in LOVE the acronym...I truly feel...affection, he listens to me and his struggles make me sad.

I absolutely enjoy his company and how he appreciates my jokes, I admire his perseverance... yet I know what he is, that doesn't matter to me however.

I fell in love with a murderer, a terrifying monster in the multiverse, a monster who is stronger than the creator himself and importantly...an alternate version of myself. 

Gosh this sounds weird! An alternate version myself whose a murderer, that was manipulated by Chara, and... on the opposing team.

I felt my soul drop slightly as I notice this, we'll be against each-other... even if I'm not apart of it we're not on the same side.

We works for Nightmare and I stand behind the Star Sanses...I wish there could be a different way, this is foolish... what at first seemed to be harmless curiosity..slowly drifted into pure love, I've messed up.

There could be no chance to be with him...not the way my soul wishes and desires, no matter how much I want to be in his arms or embraced with him...we couldn't be together.

He wouldn't even want such a thing, he holds no emotion, and Nightmare may forbid it... this is difficult. . .

 I'm angry at myself already because of this.

I could honestly cry and how my soul aches already, but I'll just not show what's going on... I mean nobody noticed except Papyrus.

He's such a good brother... 

Then suddenly I felt something warm that is wrapped around me, I get out of my thoughts and see...

Killer...hugging me very closely, the addicting warmth... 

the soothing sound of his soul beat that is familiar to a sweet lullaby, I feel my skull scrunch up and feel my eye-sockets that somehow get watery trickle down my cheek-bones.

I wrap my arms around him very tightly and put my skull on his shoulder, as I sob quietly... I can tell that he pities my sorrow, but this is nice...

Killer's POV

As I was watching the movie trying to forget what happened...when Dream arrived, I glanced over to Outer and saw he looked distressed, I noticed he was trembling and I know that feeling well... 

so I went closer to him and gave him a hug, he looked shocked but then he started to cry in my jacket, I slightly flinch but I try my best to comfort... 

I haven't have too comfort anybody since... my brother and well I don't think I should ask about what's wrong... so I just comforted as much I could, awkwardly.

Soon he stopped crying and let go of me as I did as well.

"Are ya alright?..." I ask him and he nods, then sighs... 

Third Person POV

The skeletons then began watching the movie although it's half way currently, Outer then quietly blurted out some jokes and Killer burst out laughing. 

At the moment they realize what was the point of watching the movie, so they turned it off. Although they had a nap not too long ago, they felt exhausted, so Outer told Killer night as he went to his room lazily.

Meanwhile Killer stayed on the couch, as the annoying and terrifying voices returned that occurs within only in his mind.

Both Sanses are very confused...

One is doubting about they would ever love them back

The other is unsure about how he has developed these emotions

Being on opposing teams doesn't make things easier

almost as if it's forbidden

and with someone that acknowledges this

can take this as an advantage. . .