~Chapter 8~ Suspicions

~Art By Me~

Dream's POV

This is unsettling...all of these positive emotions and feelings are slowly fading, but this isn't over yet!

 It's only been about 5 days... you haven't won yet Nightmare. I just need more help...I can ask my fellow friends, Blue has recovered from his encounter with Killer and Ink...well probably just making sure all the AU's are in place or he's just being forgetful and doing his own thing.

Any slightest positive emotion...please any..any- 

"Oh hey Dream, Whatcha doing here pouting?" I hear behind me and I jolt slightly and look at who it is, speak of the devil it's Ink.

"Jeez Ink...Don't just appear out of nowhere to scare me" I tell him, he slightly tilts his skull.

"Sorry? But Dream you're in the Anti-Void... and Other than Glitcho, you have been the only skeleton i've seen" ..Of course you have.

"...Yeah yeah I know, that's why i've been trying to concentrate...there has been a problem involving my brother and the other AU's...Positive feelings are fading away...OuterTale Sans and Papyrus have been taken, and so have others...I need you and Blue's Help" I told Ink...and takes a while to respond to me.

"Yeah alright, come on let's go to UnderSwap now!" Ink then proceeded to open a portal and walks through as I follow.

Nightmare's POV

Ever since OuterTale's Sans has awoken...something has been suspicious about Killer's emotions.

He's starting to have some, this isn't making my plans going any smoothly...even a sight of that bright joy can ruin this.

Last night while Killer was on his second shift on guard duty, I've had my tar Papyrus' keep watch secretly. Next they tell me they've been talking throughout the night, bonding or some shit.

So this is how it's going to be Killer? I need to have a talk with you. I intend to keep you little to no happiness as possible.

...Hold on a minute, this has given me a new scheme...alright Killer continue your 'bonding' with this Sans...perhaps if I have to do so, I'll take your mind back to when you took the lives of everyone in the underground..even with your brother.

After this, I'll make sure this'll never happen again and It will work.