~Chapter 10~ Rescue

Nightmare's POV

...Ok this is getting fucking stupid. But this also works... I perhaps have enough negative energy to finally end my brother for once and for all, especially with Killer's sudden gloomy act.

Everything is becoming useless by the minute, those idiotic tar servants, and the others most of the time don't listen. 

I'm becoming impatient and irritated each passing day, and if I have to I'll go to the extreme with these prisoners and do more than traumatizing them. 

That will be satisfying, these prisoners are the only key to gain what I need to achieve as the destroyer had to decline.  

...I hear something...

I turn around and check of what the mysterious sound came from... Shit.

It's those high-spirited pathetic sanses.... the Star Sanses. Great! Just great! Now I have to get everyone here.

~Later~

Outer's POV

We were forced to stay quiet...and none of us know what's going on, only that we're certain we can hear yelling and lots of explosions? 

The ceiling is shaking slightly...and piles of concrete is dropping in tiny bits that fall onto the ground, I guess it made us all think twice... would you rather die by one of Nightmare's Minions...or being squashed.

The door then opens rather forcefully and we see UnderSwap Sans, with scratched bone all over him and his clothing looks tattered, everyone's face brightened up as soon he revealed himself.

We could all squeal in excitement but he Shushed everyone before we could even make a sound, then we nodded and he gestured us to follow him.

One by one we all gotten out of the dungeon, sneaking and following Swap... and staying as quiet as possible. 

Although Swap is here with us, it will be a matter of time that one of the minions will realize Swap is missing...

He suddenly stopped as we were at a back entrance towards outside, this is pure luck! He then whispered...

"Quickly go through there...soon we'll have a portal ready for you all to go-" He was suddenly cut off as an axe flew past and landed right next to his skull.

"Now where do you all think you're going?..." Oh god... It's Horror, I silently gulped and before you could blink twice Swap then yelled out.

"RUN NOW" Rapidly everyone was rushing out of the back entrance, everything will still dark but it was a relief that we could at least feel slightly of a shine from the sky...of darkness.

Now everyone is starting to get attacked, Dust has come out and slow us down...in pain, I quickly go to my brother and do all I can to protect him from this disaster and I push him to the ground and, hold his wrist to sneak to a hiding place.

"Sans! Are you ok!?" My Brother looks and me with concern...

"I'm fine, are you ok?" I asked and he nods his skull, then we watch this...I'll start protecting them now...so I summon my gaster blaster and shoot towards Dust.

Killer's POV

This is become a brutal battlefield...but I'm assisting Nightmare fighting Ink and Dream, along with Cross however...

Dust and Horror aren't here...

Nor is Swap Sans...

Fuck, He is probably helping them escape and those idiots realized...

Gee...I wonder if he's ok--- WAIT FUCK NO DON'T THINK THAT

"Such Weakness Sans... don't you know this sort of thing has gotten in the way of everything?"

"your emotions are just distractions to complete what you've started...and WILL FINISH" the demon says...

Well Shit. It seems I've gained a small portion of feelings...but...I can't let it get in the way...