~Chapter 23~ All Coming Together

Fear

is a emotion that limits you

Less likely to engage in certain activities

a sense of terror that sends shivers

However... If someone you loved was in danger

What Would You Do?

Would your sense of fear stop you?

Would you face your fear in order to save your beloved?

or another identity to save the troubles?

Why Mention Fear?

Fear is something we're familiar with...

but what's unknown to you, your sensitivity and how afraid you are is always fresh

You can gain traumatizing experiences, mental scars and may stay away from certain things...

The reason why fear was introduced...is well Someone's life is going to be on the line

I wonder how they'll react and finally see them  B R E A K.

Dream's POV

I've lost count of how long it has been since the battle and rescuing the innocents... occasionally i'd check on everyone who was influenced by the kidnapping... what I worry about Outertale Sans the most, it must be hard for him.

Recently I visited him and saw him...more lazy than usual and he mostly seem to be searching around his surroundings, he must still be looking for Killer. I don't know what happened between that visit and when Killer left.

Papyrus told me he's been acting this week for about a week, and it's worrying... the senses feel as if he's guilty, does he blame himself for what happened?

I'll have to see him... soon, but right now Ink, Swap and I are discussing a plan to finally end all of this sadness and chaos, I notice Ink not properly contributing and certainly I feel as if I don't blame him. For being soul-less I think he needs a purpose, and fighting Nightmare, Error and protecting is something that fulfills the role.

Swap is feeling ecstatic, he is relieved that this may be over and I wouldn't agree more. He'll perhaps finally focus more on his AU duties, slightly looking glum as our friendship and adventures may be over.

But who knows, maybe after this battle we can form this group again like old times, we did agree on one thing though... Nightmare's plans need to stop. They've become more power-hungry, sadistic and up to a point where someone might actually be in a deadly situation.

By tomorrow it's decided we ambush the castle...properly and we could finally live in harmony...but what scares me the most is that... once we do this Nightmare might have a slim between dying or living... I miss my brother dearly...

I just want things to return like it was a long time ago, like when we were children... reading stories together, chasing each-other and protect DreamTale,and... I promise to be a better brother.

Nightmare's POV

This is going rather smoothly, I've managed to finally get Killer's love of his life to see what haunts Killer's mind, whom he is afraid to take control and wishes to never see again.

Chara's presence is making him more distant, which will make Outer not understand... and oh how this torture is just feeding me.

Killer just needs something to tip over to finally do exactly what I need, everyone else but him is aware of what happens next. 

But why Killer, isn't he a trustworthy friend, minion and a loyal opponent? Well yes he is, but he managed to spark an idea while talking to the skeleton months ago, inability to feel anything.. to then gain it back. 

How could I not miss this opportunity, even if my idiotic brother and his crew comes...someone is going to have a negative impact, and I plan for it to forever haunt their mind, take the never ending bad dreams and tear themselves apart that will hardly find happiness.

At least one negative energy becomes immortal, will continue fueling my power and I'll finally put my brother into the ground, and I thank Killer and Outer for all of this...none of this would of occurred if they didn't communicate that night.