~Chapter 26~ Starry

~Rewind~

Outer's POV

I was contemplating about what I saw yesterday, the Chara I saw... this particular Chara just came into my view and their smile was disturbing. Could this be Killer's Chara?

I'm not completely sure but certainly the thought hasn't left me, Papyrus has been checking up on me more often ever since my search for Killer. I mean I could kinda understand... but really I've been sleeping more often and well all of this sleeping is actually giving me a headache.

I'm confused and worried, and I have no transport or anyway to even search other than Outer!Tale, maybe I shouldn't and give up?

I mean I have for a long time, why not continue not caring anymore?

...but my soul is aching just the thought of him, sleeping isn't really helping and the Chara image doesn't help in the slightest, I then hugged my pillow tightly and shiver.

As I clutch it tightly my mind began to wonder, as I saw glimmering stars and what turned into an image of what I'd imagine what I would see on Earth.

The green grass that brushes against your skin or bones, the bright sky blue view that is filled with fluffy white clouds made out of different shapes, and beautiful flowers that bloom when the sun shines brightly onto the grass.

But what surprises me is that I see myself giving the most genuine and happiest smile I've ever seen... and having a hand on-top of mine as I gaze upon the scenery, then when my vision starts to turn whose next to me it goes blank.

I quickly get go of my pillow and bolt up on my bed and wheeze slightly, all of these pictures I keep seeing are confusing me and it's frustrating, I shake my skull then get off my bed and yawn loudly.

I then slouch out of my room and plonk onto the couch, but quickly that became useless as I started to hear tapping on the window. I felt too lazy to look outside of the window, but Papyrus was out training so I rolled off the couch, luckily I didn't break at bones.

I get up and open the door and look over where the window is, and on the ground I see a knife on the ground, I gulp and slowly shut the door behind me but I felt myself being grabbed, I only groan to myself. Why is it me being kidnapped again?

Then I felt something hit my skull pretty badly, like all of those months ago and everything went black.

~Back to the Present~

Killer's POV

My eye-sockets stared with complete utter shock, there in his tentacles I saw were two skeletons. His bright and yellow positive brother Dream, but the other skeleton was Starry. I growl to myself silently as he tightens the grip of Dream, then I start hearing cracking noises.

I couldn't care or less if this was his moment to finally end his brother or the three star sanses were there to witness, he held Outer captured again. What for?!

"NIGHTMARE!" I yelled, then he glared at me as the tentacle loosens slightly and allows Dream to cough.

"What. Can't you see I'm in the progress of finally killing Dream!?" Nightmare shouted at me.

"Yes. I do see it very clearly, but why do you have Outer in your tentacles?! He isn't apart of the Star Sanses, nor apart of this." I said firmly to this he only smirks at me.

"Oh I have something special in mind Killer. Don't worry." I growl under my non-existing breath and watch.

After a few moments, Ink and Swap were desperately trying to get Dream out of his grip, but the tar papyruses were keeping them from being able to, and soon the trio returned after their game night or whatever, and started defending for Nightmare to finally finish his goal. 

Suddenly I heard a gasp of fear... I face towards Dream and Nightmare, to see Dream held a smile then muttered the words.

"I Love you brother...and I'm sorry" Before you could blink, Dream was gone, his body then shattered into dust and his crown fell off and rolled in-front of his beloved friends.

Swap and Ink stared in defeat, and Ink only stared blankly with a hollow expression and Swap then started to sob uncontrollably, I notice Outer also stared and was in verge of tears.

Happiness was now no longer possible, Dream was the protector of hopes and dreams... he wanted everyone to be happy.

Nightmare then smirked but I noticed he was shaking, and only brushed it off, he then looked at me and spoke.

"Now. Killer... Finish these two off." This caught me off by surprise and I jump slightly and look at Nightmare as my eye-sockets widen slightly.

"Excuse me?" I said and he repeated himself.

"You heard him Killer, Finish the Creator and Brother Clone. Once you do, all of this protecting will end and you can finally go back home." The demon whispered into my non-existent ears.

"No. I won't" I said and Nightmare shook his skull.

"I'll do it Nightmare, to get it over and done with" Dust said.

"No, I want Killer to do it. Kill them, right here and right now. Otherwise... I'll make you all watch as I make Outer here miserable." To this I completely froze and Nightmare then gives a bigger smirk.

"You Can't get yourself out of this Killer. Kill those pests or watch Outer here suffer."