~Chapter 14~ Forgiveness

~Video by Spacefall + Music by Jeffrey Watkins~

Killer's POV

It has been a couple of days since the incident and the annoying 'lecture' from Nightmare, ...but I do have guilt about hurting Dust and Outer. 

Earlier I did apologize to Dust about it, and he said not to worry about it.

. . . Guilt never thought about it . . .

I may as well go find Outer now...besides Nightmare wants me out of here for a while anyway, for what I did. Fucking Demon.

I sigh quietly to myself and manage to go to Outertale.

...Everything seems well since I've last been here, which was months ago.

I look around while walking out of sight to search for Outer, until I hear something behind me.

"So your here huh?" I Instantly recognize that voice and turn around, to see OuterTale Sans.

Seeing the bandages around his 'torso' just makes me slightly frown, and slightly look away from him.

"Look, I didn't come here to terrorize this place or Murder anyone. I just came to..."

He raises a non existing eye-brow... at me as I cannot get myself to say the words.

"Came to... Apologize..." I said and just looked down.

"I'm sorry or whatever for slicing you, I wasn't in control. . . Look it doesn't matter whether or not you forgive me, but just acknowledge I apologize" ...Outer then snickers and I look at up, to stare at him confused.

"What?"...I asked, and He stopped.

"I forgive you buddy, It's what friends do" Outer said... I'm still not used to the term of being friends with him. I don't even know why.

"mhm... well uh I came to apologize and I'm done...so I guess I'll be off?" I said and Outer hummed for a second...

"You'know, you can at least stay for a while. It's perfect timing actually... In a few moments a meteor shower is about to begin, would you like to watch?" Outer asks...

I take a moment to think about it...I mean I have nothing else to do, I'm technically kicked out for a while anyway so I nod.

We walk to an edge and I couldn't help but gaze upon the gorgeous sky that is filled with stars, they twinkle every second and just looking at this can calm any nerves in your skin...or bones.

Outer then sits down at the edge with his legs dangling above the endless space below,... I sit down with my legs crossed, and I see something bright that dashes down.

...I couldn't believe what I was seeing... yet I was told...this is a meteor shower...

It's the most beautiful I've seen... I notice Outer glances at me to see if I'm enjoying this...I only give a smile for response and just watch the beauty.