~Bonus Chapter~ I Do

Outer's POV

Today was the biggest day of my life... I can't believe it it's really happening today, today is the day where me and Killer would be wedded.  I still remember the day when he asked the question... it's cute to look back on it.

On that special day, as always we planned another date... at this point I've lost track how many we went on, but they were always so sweet, simple and sweet that was our sort of style... like stargazing, just dinner or lunch together...movie marathons, stuff like that. 

~~~~~~~~~~

~Rewind~

Killer's POV

Okay...okay today is the day I'll ask my sweet star, but ugh...I..don't know what to do still, I've asked everyone about it... his brother-- the creator-- my old grumpy boss- hell even the destroyer, but....why do I still feel so nervous? I'm just pacing back in forward! ...

Calm down, it'll be fine...it's not like he'll say no...

...of course he wouldn't... he loves him, and I love him. I sigh slightly and take a big inhale...it'll all be fine.

I then go over to his house in OuterTale, I bit my mouth slightly and then knocked on the door, I swung my hands back and forward as I wait for my beloved to come to the door. I then checked my pockets to feel around and settle down as I felt the box still inside...

The door then swung open, there stood my precious star... he always knew how to make my soul skip a beat. We just smiled at each other, then I held my hand out towards him and he gladly took it, I then take him towards an edge of the AU.

"..Oh my sweet-" I then shush him... "sh no, it's okay..no need to thank me Starry" I smiled wide and he returned the smile.. I set up a little picnic. Cliché I know... but well there's a reason why they are cliché. There was a picnic mat that was a cherry colour with black swirls as the patterns, a candle was set in the middle and a wooden picnic basket filled with food inside was besides the candle.

"This is lovely Killer..." he smiled then sat down on-to the cherry coated mat and went through the basket to pick out something... I stared off into space, I watched the stares aligned in the sky...and It was beautiful to watch everytime. I was then fiddling with the box that was in my pocket...I didn't understood why I was so nervous...

He literally changed my life, but maybe... if Nightmare didn't go off his own plan and held him captive we wouldn't of... god, I should really thank my old boss for this.

"Outer?" I then blurted out, I then glanced over to me as he was munching on-to a sanswitch-okay okay stop stalling! and...talking to yourself-- maybe I miss the brat-

"Yes Killer?" he asked and smiled wide... god I love that smile. I then took a big inhale.

"...You know you have changed my life forever right?" I asked then he tilted his head slightly and hummed in response... "..and well- if it wasn't for you..I wouldn't be feeling this now, what I'm feeling in my soul."

I smiled slightly but I was shaking... I gulped slightly... "you make me so happy Outer, you're the only star that shines so brightly enough for me to see, and I want it to stay that way..." I muttered slightly but enough for him to hear.