~Chapter 13~ My Torture

"...Guess it's sharing hour"

"You don't have to, I only shared mine cause, it's something probably to laugh about"

"Nah, It's..actually nice"

"Pft- Look at that a sadistic murderer, admitting that going to Earth is nice. Ain't that Killer"

Snort-

"...Inhale Well, serious time."

"Oh no, I'm scared"

"Hey Shut up, Starry"

"Starry?-"

"--Forget I said that"

Mumbles "you are from that AU...."

"Alright Alright"

"...I killed everyone, everyone I knew in my Universe...after a genocide that child-no Demon committed, ...they offered me to join them. So I did."

"Even killing them, I continued what I was doing...it's a drug that had affected me. I lost everything. I got rid of my Gaster blasters and began to manage with just the real knife, I felt nothing. . . but everything is still shit.."

"...Holy Crap, this sharing thing fuckin works."

"Pft-Haha!"

Killer's POV

...I feel more of the disgusting black liquid to drip down my skull as I stare... What have I done?

...Both of their bodies spill blood that starts leaking through their clothing... and both to collapse onto the ground, leaving a small pile of blood to form on the ground.

I can't do anything...but I manage to laugh psychotically, loud and clear.

The two skeletons I just sliced across their torsos, don't have their eye-sockets opened..and Outer is slowly turning to stardust...

SHIT- The 1 Hp...

Dream then runs to Outer, and opens a portal to and Yells out for everyone to run through.

Instantly I feel something grab onto my arm, and I am pulled inside the castle, forced to face Nightmare.

His only glowing blue eyesocket shows anger and I only stare...

"Look What you've done. You let them all escape and attacked your own fucking team."

Oh dear.

~Timeskip~

Outer's POV

...I feel a shock of pain through my soul and I jolt up...and I look around in my surroundings...I'm in a plain white bed?

I notice some other monsters around me are asleep in the same type of bed in rows, having bandages around their bodies... and I look down to notice my jacket is off and have wrapped bandages around my torso.

"Finally awake I see?" I hear a voice, and I turn my skull to face whose voice it came from.

"Science?" I manage with a croak in my non-existing voice box slightly...

He nods his skull at me and I blink.

"How are you feeling?" He asks as he grabs a clipboard from his desk... the heck?

"Since when were you a doctor?" I asked and tilt my skull slightly.

"...Since this entire multiverse for some odd reason decided for me to become one"...Ok then...

"...uh my skulls hurts..and so does my...torso???" Would we even consider it a torso? it's our spine...but I guess for simplicity call it a torso.

He nods and it goes silent for a moment...

"Alright, I'll need to check something. I'll return shortly" Science then walks away.

...Last thing I remember...we were imprisoned at Nightmare's...hideout or something...then the Star Sanses came...UnderSwap lead us outside...then...Killer attacked me and Dust!Sans...

He sliced me and I was dying. . . then as I was closing my eyesockets when I was starting to feel my body fade, he was laughing...menacing like he enjoyed it.

Was it a mistake to trust him?

Science then returned back and coughed to get my attention.

"Alright OuterTale Sans...You are still healing from your wound but you are able to walk, just... it will be painful for the first couple of hours. You can return back home as I suggest to not run..and teleport"

-Welp just sounds like walking is all I can do--Wait what about--

"Also do not worry, your brother is back home" Science answered before I asked...what a relief

Science nods, as a portal behind him as Dream pokes his skull out to gesture it's ok to go through...I Inhale and get off the bed, and instantly I feel pain from my wound and cringe.

I wave to Science as a goodbye as I walk.

...I ignore as much I can and walk through the portal slowly...

Behind me it closes and Dream asks me if I'm alright if he goes.

I nod and he walks away to open a new portal and walks through and closes very quickly.