~Chapter 12~ One Day

~Video belongs to Ichika~

Killer's POV

Everything goes black and I cannot move... not a single thing I can see, just like my agonizing pain that was pierced through my mind...through manipulation.

Admitting that I took their lives, the very gift that is most precious is... just so wonderful then I took it away, It's fascinating.

This massacre I've committed...is the very thing that will remain deep in me forever.

I Can still hear my brothers voice each day and only...his last words after I...

"If my death makes you happy then it's ok"

"anything to make you happy"

"Goodbye Brother"

...I"m so lost, I hate to admit, but I am... I found a place where I can belong and have friends, but...I know deep inside, It feels like a shatter.

An endless cycle of pain I ignore and fall into the depths into my eternal hell.

I'm the one burning in hell...

...It was actually a relief to just talk or whatever... about this to Outer, despite being the King's prisoner. . . It's weak of me to admit all of this

~Rewind Back Memories~

"Tibia honest with ya no body sounds that amusing from your team." Outer has a slight smile, and I just shook my skull and snorted.

"Duh, they are all numskulls. Bunch of Idiots!" I whispered yelled to not awaken anyone.

He quietly laughed...and everything went silent.

I acknowledge that this is probably the most laughter I've done in a while, most of the crew is gloomy, has wayyy too much twisted humor or just doesn't care.

Just something simple like this is nice...something before-

"...Y'know what's funny?" Outer randomly spoke up and I brought my attention to him, curiously I tilt my skull of confusion, I gave him a hum for a response.

"I noticed everyone outside of my AU... in the multiverse.., they'd always mention they'd love to see the stars one day...the beautiful comets, constellations and the night sky."

"However pft, that isn't my case at all, we're legit on the moon...what I really wish to experience is the Earth's grass and watch the sun rise down that becomes into twilight and the sun comes up into dawn."

...I blink and take a moment then without thinking I said

"Maybe one day, I'll take ya to Earth, so you see it for yourself" ...that sounded weird, Fuck.

He only then snorted and looked away.

"I highly doubt that."

~Back To the Present~

Fuck! this is Difficult, time is running out...in wherever I am. . .

I believe...we are friends and this is betrayal either way...

y'know what I've made up my mind

I'm going to help out-

"Oh Partner You don't have to choose at all...Why not just break your options"

" a n d H u r t B o t h S i d e s !?"

WAIT!---

///Slash///