~Bonus Chapter~ First Date

~Art By BlogTheGreatRouge~

Outer's POV

It felt like a whole century since our first date, and I remember it so clearly...

Killer finally got the courage and asked me out for our official first date, his skull was honestly adorable to look at. His cheekbones were filled with light blue, and his bones were rattling as he stuttered out the words.

"W..would...you..uh....like..to uhm...go..out...on a proper...d..date?" He asked, and happily I nodded.

~Rewind~

It has been about an hour since Killer asked, and we decided to just go casual. So I decided to wear my favourite hoodie but underneath a black t-shirt with a pattern of small stars ,along with dark navy blue basketball shorts.

I checked the time, and it was almost about time to meet up. So then I went to put on my fluffy pink slippers and said bye to my brother, I then teleported to the park we agreed to meet up and sat on a park bench.

I was about to take a small nap, when I noticed the familiar figure pacing in circles, instantly I knew it was Killer. He was wearing a black sweater with grey sweatpants and white sneakers.

I teleported behind Killer and pounced onto his back, and he jumped In surprise.

"Starry! You scared the Shit out of me!" He yelled out and I laughed loudly, but Killer only sighed and smiled.

"Heh sorry Killer, but I had to break your tension" I said and he sweated more.

"So want to walk around the park?" I asked Killer and he nodded,I then jumped off Killer's back and I felt something brush against my fingertips.

I looked down to my hands, and saw Killer wanting to hold hands. So I gently grabbed his boney fingers, and held his hand. We then stared at each-other, with rising blue hue across our cheek-bones and we awkwardly chuckle.

Instantly we spotted the well-known bunny that sells nice-cream, we walked over to him and waved.

"Oh Hello---Sans? and...Sans???" The nice-cream bunny said, and we chuckled.

"Hello, how are you today?" I asked, and Killer quietly yawned to himself.

"I'm great! How about you two?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I guess okay" I said and Killer just nodded in response.

"That's good! Now what would you two like??" The bunny asked enthusiastically.

"I'll get caramel" I said to the bunny and I looked at Killer.

"..Mint" He said while mumbling but the blue bunny understood and gave us two nice creams, and we both gave him 20 gold each, as we waved goodbye to him we started to eat the nice-creams.

We finished our nice-creams and thought it was time to head back home, so the date could last longer we decided to walk back with our fingers intertwined, I leaned my skull against his shoulder.

Although it was short and simple, I could never forget that day and that made our love... even stronger.