1. Escape Plan

Amara's P.O.V.

"Sorry. I love you. Forgive me Amara. Even if time is reversed I will still chose the same decision because.."  Wang said those to me.

"So this is the meaning of those words?" I asked him.

"Yes Amara. Also it's incomplete. Do you remember anything else he said?" He asked.

"He said something but I couldn't register in that moment" I said and remembered when that pretty guy hugged me. I could feel heat radiating in my cheeks. I turned my face so that Wang couldn't see me.

"Oh okay then. I hope your curiosity is cured now? So now help me catch that deer" He said and stood up to walk into the forest. I followed him since my mind was all scattered I couldn't even catch a rabbit.

"What happened Amara? You are not yourself today." He asked looking at me.

"Wang I need your help. Will you help me?" I asked him earnestly.

"Of course I will do. When did I ever say no to helping you?" He said and smiled at me.

"I want to go to Sillo. Please help me escape from here." I said. But all he did was laugh out loud.

"Amara your joking skills improved a lot" He said and continued to laugh.

"Wang I'm not joking" I said with all the seriousness I could gather.

"What? Are you crazy? Tomorrow is your marriage and now you are saying that you want to escape from Chela?" Wang said.

"Please Wang. I want to meet that boy." 

"It might just be an illusion Amara. There is a possibility that he never existed" He argued.

"There is also a possibility that he exists" I argued back.

"Amara this is foolishness. You have a great future in here. Princes from all over the world is coming tomorrow for Swayamvar." He said.

"I don't want to use this way Wang but you keep on making me use it. You said you wanted a chance to pay the debt to me right? I want you to pay the debt right now. Help me go to Sillo." I ordered him. I once saved his life when he was almost killed by a group of thieves. That's when he said he will pay his debt in the way I want. This shut him up. I feel bad using this but I didn't have any other way. He suddenly stopped arguing back and started to plan.

"There is a ship that goes to Sillo tonight. We should reach the shore before midnight. Meet me at the back of the castle after sunset." He said and took his leave.

I went back to the castle and started to pack the stuffs needed. That's when the Queen barged into the room. I was caught red-handed.

"What are you doing Princess?" She asked. Since I got caught it's better to say the truth than lying.

"I don't want to get married" I said.

"So you are going to flee from this Palace? Do you think that's easy? Do you know how much pride will be destroyed for your father The King of Chela?" She angrily shouted.

"I know but I don't care" I lied but the will to go to Sillo is more than being here and attending that stupid Swayamvar.

When I said that a strong hands came in contact with my cheeks.

"Lock her up" Queen ordered the maids and now I'm locked in my own room. I messed up.

Now what to do? Think Amara think. Suddenly an idea pop up in my mind. I went to the door and knocked on it.

"Open up. This is your princess order. Open" I shouted.

"Sorry Princess. This is Queen's order." They said and remained silent.

I suddenly shouted like I'm hurt.

"Ahhhh. Ahhhhh." The door suddenly opened and I acted like I fainted.

They took me to the palace physician which is none other than my best friend. She took my pulse and said the maids to wait outside.

"Princess what's this game?" She asked.

"Navira I need your help" I asked her.

"What is it Amara?" She asked.

"I want to escape this palace before the sunset." I asked her.

"I don't know what's going on but I will definitely help" She said and went out.

I could hear her saying something to the maids.

"Princess needs complete rest so please comeback later to escort her. Till then she will take rest here. I will take care of her." She said.

"But.." A maid started but there was no sound afterwards. Navira entered the room again.

"I made them go and I asked for some help for us and they will be here soon" She said and was waiting for that person to arrive.

After a few minutes that person came. He was my little brother,

Amarendra

"Amarendra what are you doing here?" I asked with an eye in Navira. She smirked. Don't tell me she back stabbed me.

"I thought you needed help. That's why I came" He said which confused me even more.

"No I don't need any help. You can go" I said and turned to leave. He grabbed my wrists.

"Amara. There are soldiers here. You should be careful" He said and dragged me to somewhere. He really came to help me. He helped me sneak to the back of the palace without gaining any unwanted attention.

"Thank you Amarendra. Also thank you Navira and sorry I thought you back stabbed me" I said with a sad smile.

"It's okay Princess. Please be safe." She said and hugged me. Amarendra smiled at me and helped me to climb the walls. I once again said goodbye to them and landed safely on the other side.

I saw Wang waiting for me with two horses. I went near him and hopped on the horse.

"Sorry Wang I was a bit late. Also I couldn't bring any of my belongings." I said.

"I already got them so don't worry. Let's go. There is a long journey ahead." He said and handed me a mask to cover my face. I was confused at what he said but I didn't ask anymore questions.

I'm coming for you....

Author's P.O.V.

"Did you escort the Princess safely to the back of the palace?" That person asked.

Hey lovelies. I finally started the story. I will be updating often from now. Say your thoughts in comments. Will meet you guys in next chapter :) - VJ <3