14. The Date Evening

Min Hye's P.O.V.

"Yah what are you doing here?" I asked looking at my best friend who is standing in front of me.

"I know you won't listen to me and come home for pr for your date. And it seems like I'm right" She said looking at me.

"I lost. I can never fool you" I said and raised my hands in defeat.

"Now follow me. Let's go for shopping." She said and tried to drag me.

"Bella I don't need new clothes. I already have many  clothes in my closet." I said releasing from her grip.

"Yeah yeah I saw your closet. How can your closet be so boring like you?" She said and scoffed.

"Yah I have some good clothes too." I said and pouted.

"I was simply joking. Don't be sad Omma" She said making me laugh.

"You still remember that?" I asked her. She always called me Omma when we were in middle school since I always protect her and take care of her.

"How can I forget my Omma?" She said and tangled her hands with mine. "Now come let's go for Mom and daughter shopping" She said. I took my belongings and went out with her.

Since the date was at 6:00 we shopped quickly and found a dress in 20 minutes. I went for a trial and wore the dress she chose me. I looked at myself in the mirror and I couldn't help stare at myself. It was a white dress which showed my curves and also it made me look pretty.

I went out of the trial room and looked at Bella. She looked at me from head to toe.

"Hye you look fine as f*ck" She said.

"Bella language" I said with a glare.

"I'm sorry Omma. I was just stunned with your beauty" She said making me blush a little.

"Don't blush on me. Blush when your Oppa says that" She said gaining a hit from me.

"Eww. Oppa I'm not gonna call him Oppa. We were born in same year." I said.

"Whatever. Now come let's do some touch up on your face." She said and dragged me to the nearby restroom. She did some work on my face while I was closing the eyes the whole time.

"Open your eyes" She said and I opened my eyes slowly and took a look at the mirror.

"Oh my god" I couldn't say anymore. I'm not a type to wear makeup because I'm lazy to do those things but after Bella's work on my face I look extra pretty. I kinda liked it.

"Thank you so much Bell" I said and hugged her. 

"Now come let's go and meet your prince charming" She said and dragged me again. We caught a cab and reached there few minutes later. It seems like he didn't come yet.

"Have a great time with your date" Bella said and tried to escape. I pulled her down.

"Bella don't go. I'm kinda nervous. Can you be with me?" I asked her.

"Eventhough we are best friends I can't be a third-wheeler in your date. So I'm going bye" She said and left me alone in the cafe.

I waited for him to arrive.

10 minutes....

20 minutes....

30 minutes...

It's already 6:30PM and he didn't come yet. Every time someone opens the door I look at it eagerly for Jinyoung. He never appeared though. Everyone started to look at me strangely. So I ordered a coffee and sipped it while waiting for him.

I tried to call his phone and it was ringing but no one picked up. Did something happened to him? I was in verge of tears. I waited for some more and it was already time to close the shop. Did I just get stood up by a boy who said he likes me? It's all an act. Why did I believe him in first place? I just drank the rest of the coffee and left the place.

I walked to my house but didn't enter because my friend will be there waiting for me. I don't want to make her sad by showing up. So I took a turn and went into the park. I sat on the bench and stared at the night sky.

Even the sky seemed so lonely without moon and stars. The tears left my eyes. It was the first time liking a boy and it's the first time being stood up on a date which is also my first date. Since everything is my first I don't know how to react so I just let the tears fall. I couldn't hold my emotions inside and threw it out.

"It was you who called me for a date. How dare you not show up? I hate you PARK JINYOUNG" My pride was hurted badly.

I heard some ruffling beside me. I didn't care to see it.

"A ugly girl like you shouldn't cry because it makes you more ugly"  That person said and laughed. From the voice I know who that annoying voice belonged to. I ignored him and started walking in the opposite direction.

He held my hands and turned me. He held my cheeks and looked directly into my eyes. I wanted to move away from him but his eyes made me freeze.

"You look so beautiful today. It's hyung's loss for not seeing you in your beautiful state." Jimin said and his words was somehow consoling me inside and out. I let out a small smile.

"Smile like that Hye. It suits you and you look so pretty while smiling." He said making me smile more. But the child in me was awoken by his comment and wanted to tease him.

"Yah then do you saying I look ugly if I don't smile?" I asked. He looked surprised but quickly changed his expression.

"You didn't know that?" He said and smirked. I got angry a little and tried to hit him but he was fast enough to avoid it.

"Yahh you arrogant boy" I said and tried to hit again. But this time he caught my hands and wrapped his other hand around my waist. His face was dangerously closed to mine. I could feel his breath on my lips. His eyes fixed on mine and we stood there like that which felt like a century.

He leaned into me.....

Hey my beautiful readers... Hope you guys are doing good. Here is the next update for you guys. Hope you like it. Comment your thoughts. Love you guys... See you in my next chapter :) - VJ <3