11. Park Brothers

Min Hye's P.O.V.

I wiped off my tears and started to walk in the direction where my leg took me. I was feeling so down after my encounter with that rude Jimin. I shook my head to knock out from the unwanting sad thoughts. Let's not involve with those Park Brothers anymore.

I took a look at my surroundings and stood beside a huge building. And it was none other than BigHit Entertainment. Am I having the worst luck today? I sighed and walking the opposite direction. Suddenly a hand was laid on my shoulders. I thought it was Jimin.

"Jimin I don't have anymore energy to argue with you. So please leave me alone" I said without even turning to face the person. That person came in front of me.

"Hye What are you speaking?" It was Bella that was standing in front of me.

"Oh Bell what are you doing here?" I asked not answering her.

"Oh that I had an interview in BigHit Entertainment today. We will discuss that later now say what about Jimin?" She asked narrowing her eyebrows.

'T-That's nothing" I stuttered.

"I know you are hiding from me but I won't force you to say it" She said and gave me a smile.

"Now" She finished the sentence. I know she won't leave me for sure. I sighed.

"I will say when we reach home. Now say why you are interviewing here? You already got a job right?" I asked. We started to walk to the bus stop.

"Ah yes but I actually applied for a job in BigHit also. I thought I won't be selected so I took that another job but today they called for an interview. So I wanted to try and ..."

"And..." I stretched the and.

"And I got the job Hye" She started to squeal like a small kid.

"Congratulations. But which one are you gonna choose?" I asked her.

"I'm actually torn between these two. In that company the salary is big and also you will gain lot of reputation but here.." Her confused face became so bright in a second, "I will get to see BTS daily" She said.

Oh man she really loves BTS. I smiled at her fangirling.

"So what's your job in there?"

"I got a job as a stylist. I get to style their hair and makeup." She was smiling the whole time.

"Hope you have a great time working there." I smile genuinely at my best friend.

"Thank you Hye" She said and hugged me. I shrugged her. She pouted cutely. She really has the power to cheer up me.

After we reached our home, she grabbed me and dragged me to my room and locked the door.

"Now say. Why were you sad? And what the hell did Jimin do to my bestie?" She asked keeping her hands on her hips.

"Isn't Jimin your idol?" I asked her.

"Yeah he is but no one comes before my Hye... mmm.. except Namjoon" She said. 

I scoffed and said, "You betrayer" She showed her teeth smile.

"Okay now come to the matter." she insisted and I said her everything. 

"He is such a rude jerk" She said in an angry tone.