4. The Rude Prince

Author's P.O.V.

"Hyung-nim please stop." Prince Min ran around the palace while Prince Young is trying to catch him. (A/N: Hyung-nim is honorable term for elder brother in Korean)

"Jimin-ah you should eat this to get well." Jinyoung said to his lovely brother Jimin.

"Shiro(no)" Jimin said and ran again. Jinyoung lost his patience and ran fast to catch Jimin and also succeeded in it. He fed the medicine to Jimin and finally they lie on the grass beside each other.

"You grown up into a brat you know that?" Jinyoung asked Jimin. For that Jimin laughed and replied,

"It's because of my Hyung's love" Jimin said which made Jinyoung chuckle.

"You should start learning war skills. You are going to be suited as King soon." Jinyoung suggested Jimin.

"I don't want to be a King. I want to live a peaceful life like this daily. Hyung-nim you be the king." Jimin said almost seriously.

"I can't be the King even if I want to Jimin-ah. You are the only sacred bone remaining in this country" Jinyoung said. (A/N: Sacred bone means born to King and Queen)

For that Jimin didn't answer anything and fell silent. Suddenly he got up from the grass and looked at Jinyoung.

"Hyung shall we go for hunting? It's been so long." Jimin asked his brother. Jinyoung sighed and got up from the place.

"Okay Jimin-ah I will prepare the weapons. You get the horses ready" Jinyoung said and left the place.

Amara's P.O.V.

It's been six months since we came to this Jungle house. It's kind of peaceful too. Sometimes I get very lonely in here.

Mostly we go to buy groceries once in a while from the city. Vegetables and fruits are easily found inside the forest and sometimes we hunt the animals in the jungle to make some meat. We live almost like a tribal people.

I have been searching for that pretty boy almost everyday. During early times I searched him wearing the women's clothes and returned with some dirty stares from the men. Then only I got the idea and started to wear men's clothes whenever I go out to search for that boy. Even the image of that boy is slowly fading out from my memory.

Today is one of the day like that. I was returning to my house from city. I heard some weird sounds around me. I took out the knife I got for safety and started to walk slowly towards the house.

The sound becomes loud and I turned to the direction where the sound was coming. A horse was coming at very high speed towards my direction. There was a boy who looks so scared because of the horse condition. It looks like the horse is out of control so I decided to step in and save the boy.

I took out the rope which I was carrying earlier. I tied the knot to myself and throwed the other side of the rope towards the boy. The boy reached for the rope and caught it firmly. I pulled the rope with my whole strength and the boy also jumped from the horse. He landed safely to the ground near me and in fear he pulled the rope which made me end up falling too.

I was waiting for the ground to hit me but when I open my eyes I was lying on a soft surface. That boy was under me. I tried to get up from him but the wet land betrayed me and made me fall on him again but this time on his lips. I was kissing him. I widen my eyes at the contact and he did the same. I suddenly broke the contact and rolled beside him and got up.

I tried to run and avoid him. But he was already in front of me. I don't have a way to escape now. I stood there and lowered my eyes. I was waiting for him to speak.